Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheapest way to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Dec 20, 2008.

1. I'm a bit short on cash but I still want to get blaxed...What is best way to get the highest without paying top dollar. I'm pretty much a newbie by the way.

I know that it takes more of mids to get high, but then again they cost less than dank.
    Also my brother is bringing home a bong from college today so he is giving that to me because he is quiting pot cuz of his girlfriend.

I have never used a bong before so also If you guy would be nice enough to help me through it :)

thanks

2. Since you're a newbie according to your post, Just buy a gram of mids.
    As for the bong goes, Just bust up the nugs a little ( not too much ) Pack it into the bowl.
    Put your mouth to the mouth piece, Light the bowl while inhaling.
    After your finished hitting, Slide out the downstem and clear the tube.

3. If you are trying to get the most out of your weed with a bong, i would say to smoke snappers. Just put enough weed in the bowl for one rip, instead of packing a full bowl, and clear it in one hit, then repack. Just make sure you are using pieces that are big enough to not get sucked through the bowl right when you start to hit it, and pull air through slowly during your hit to help prevent that because other wise you will be wasting all of your bud.

4. well I guess you need to buy a gram or so if you don't want to spend a lot

5. Mids is pretty good most the time
    Its them dirt regs you gonna avoid.

As for help with the bong ask your brother.

6. never had a bong hit?! Well.. thats how your going to get really high with a little bit of cash. Get a G or two, and either use the bong or make a waterfall bong. Thats what I do when i want to get super high with little cash.

7. tell your bro not to quit smoking weed for anybody except himself. if his girlfriend cant accept him for who he is, he needs to tell her to take a hike.

sorry about the rant, im a little bitter.

anyway, just get a dub of good mids and do a gravity hit.

8. Just buy mids if your a noob. Once you build a little tolerance, you move up to dank.

9. first buds i ever smoked on were dank =\... its just not a weed competition.

10. if you want to get STONED for FREEE there is always ressin..

except its nasty.

11. lmao you sick fuck

12. I would definitely tell you to go with mids and ask a friend or look online for instructions to make a gravity bong or waterfall gb. Those are made out of soda bottles, sockets, water, and any container that your chosen bottle will fit in. The way I look at it is that you made it yourself so you get a special attachment to it.

13. No man, your not just bitter, thats some real shit

14. sick as fuck but true

15. Buy .5 of mids. I don't know about your area but where I live I could get like .5 of mids for 3-5 dollars. If your a noob then you should get nice and baked of a nick of mids.

16. bash your head against the wall till you feel drunk.

17. lol damn

18. Don't hate on resin i have had plenty of great highs off resin just get a little gum to get the taste out of your mouth