Cheapest online store for perc. bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MisterDeadeye, Sep 21, 2011.

1. I've looked around at GC's store, and Etsy. I'm looking for something that won't break very easily, G-on-G of course, and over a foot tall. I don't really care what it looks like, but anything "psychedelic" is always a plus. I don't want designs with dragons, skulls, MJ leaves, or Bob Marley.

I'm really looking for one for anywhere from $0 to $75. Does anyone have any idea? PMs are welcome, because publicly promoting other websites is against the rules.

If the cheap ones on GC's store are actually good quality, then that's fine.

2. Like I said, I've already looked at the store. My question pertaining to the GC store was, "Are the cheaper items good quality?"

3. All of the stuff i got from the gc store was awesome quality and it was cheaper than any other store i could find it at ($65 for the bong). It shipped in 3 weeks, couldn't ask for more than that.

4. Thank you for taking the time to type words. That's what I was asking for.

Go fuck yourself.

5. no problem haha :) but for cheap prices its really the best way to go, you can get 5mm glass on glass pieces that are really nice and will last for less than half of what you'd pay in a store or at some of the other sites.

6. for the price yes, otherwise no

7. Well, I was just really hoping there would be good quality control, so that I wouldn't break it from removing the slide or something. I'm very careful with my pieces and haven't ever dropped anything.

8. China brands never heard the word quality or control.

9. I've had mine for well over a year now and it hasnt chipped or broken, and its been tumbled a few times.

10. is it a hoss?

11. think of it more as a gamble.

You can get a well made cheap one, or you can get one that may very well explode in your hands.

Alot of people have bought cheap and had zero problems

Alot of people have bought cheap and have had there piece explode.

More than likely you will be fine.

and this is by far the cheapest place.

They are having a 20% off sale right this second

code is YESWE420

Might have to buy something