Cheapest Methods Available

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sebadoh, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I am curious if anyone can like give me an idea for a setup idea for someone who has a low budget. I am not tryin to spend hundreds of dollars on special lights etc, as this is my first attempt and I want to try my hand on a small and simple scale. Most likely this operation will take place within a closet. I have access to fans and soil and pots easily, the main problem is some decent lighting that isnt expensive and etc. Give me any advice you can on how to set this up cheaply.

2. After reading around I am now considering growing inside of a computer case as a decently enclosed and reflective environment, any tips on that also would be great.

3. ^Yes, and set your expectations low. Computer cases are too small to grow a decent-sized plant. Better, re-consider the closet option.

4. Get a copy of growing 8oz on a $50 budget. See More Buds - Grow Marijuana DVD You can find a PDF file on the net. Basically its 6 42W CFL bulbs (3 2700k 3 6500k) some reflectors a bag of soil with fertilizer added in and a 3 gallon pot. Dude grows 8oz of dry bud from three plants and one plant has a 15 gram dry Cola. Its a great read its really a step by step grow journal on how to grow with CFL.