Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheapest Legal Medical Marijuana Location

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by A1FBG, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Colorado? Oregon? Washington? City specifics would be even better. Looking to move.

2. All I can say is Colorado Springs does have some cheap ass weed prices depending on the dispensary and the deals going on. For instance, Tasty Tuesdays for edibles, Wax wednesdays, etc. Can get a half ounce of top shelf dankity dank for 60 bucks. Wax goes for around 20-25, golden delicious shatter for 25-40 a gram. Back in Florida I was paying 70-100 a quarter, a gram of wax would go for 60-100. So it's definitely worth it. Love professional atmosphere vs dealers crib, and the advertising and marketing for weed here. You can get coupons in magazines and the Cannapages for pot shops, like 20% off, buy one eighth get one free, etc. Fucking love it :)

3. Preciate your input. Those shatter deals are on point. That's what I need. What about farmers markets? Does Colorado have those?

4. #4 wafdof, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    Farmers markets? Check The Google.  Medicinal prices...again on The Google.  Weedmaps...leafy.......many many many other sites.  Not trying to be harsh man, but you will be comparing apples to oranges anyhow.  Many places offer repeat client deals and specials that make price for price comparison difficult at best.  If you smoke enough to make saving a couple dollars per 1/8th a huge difference then maybe you should consider growing your own.    Basing medicinal weed prices on where to live is insane.  But each to their own.  Priorities I guess.

http://google.com
    [​IMG]

I was going to say this too. There aren't radically different prices between states for dispensaries and when you consider deals, specials, coupons, etc. it makes it all irrelevant. There are 23 medical marijuana states and DC, so you can almost live anywhere you want to.

6. Word, all advice is accepted. Ive checked those sites but like said there are too many dispensaries. I smoke enough to invest in a grow most definitely but I feel that my attempts at a grow + blasting would fail.

7. Anything can be learned with the help of the internet man. Grasscity alone has tons and tons of resources available just a few clicks away

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Weedmaps and leafly both fucking suck. 9/10 of what they have is outdated information.

I have no idea about prices in other states, but I pay an average of about $20 per eighth or $120 an oz here in Co. For my montht dispensary perks I can get 50% off either a 1/8th or a g of bho and wel as buy one get one 1/2 off on edibles. They also run a 4g 1/8th for $20 every 4th and 20th of the month. Come harvest time I wont be buying at all. Gotta love Colorado.

9. I get really good shatter/wax for $30-35 here in MI.  Top shelf bud sells for around $230/ lately around mid-michigan.