Cheapest/Easiest way to grow while keeping quality .

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CanadianGANJA, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Okay , I need to know the cheapest and easiest way to grow , since I am somewhat low on cash . It would be greatly appreciated , especially if it doesnt take away from qualityy . Thanks in advance.

2. That's pretty much the name of the game for me.
    I experiment with cheap and new ways of growing.
    I'll give you a bump, maybe someone can give you some pointers, I'm still so new into this grow that I don't know if it's gonna be successful or not yet.
    I'll keep you posted though, bro. :D

3. Rubbermaid boxes
    CFL lighting
    Computer fans ventilation
    LST

Look into all of this. It's pretty cheap to grow if you know your research.

4. Thanks guys , +rep

5. Much appreciation bro.
    Hope you find what you're looking for. :D

6. Ohh I'll tryy . :p

7. search my name for my grow

8. The cheapest way to grow pot is also the way to yield the most and have top quality buds. Grow outside. The sun is infinitely more powerful than any HID, and the earth will give your plants the nutes it needs as well as infinite room for the roots to grow.

You did ask for the cheapest.

9. Aha , Welll give me a way to do thiss . And we're seet to go .

10. if you're down with outside... outside's down with you bro...

dig 2x2x2ft holes per plant...

you'll want to check around with local soil supply... most cities have places with HUGE mounds of organic dirt ready to go... you can get a truck bed full of topsoil or mushroom compost for the price of a bag of Fox Farms... OR CHEAPER :D

you'll want to mix that with perlite, vermiculate, or both preferably... you can get a pretty huge bag of either for $20... if you get a big bag of both, enough to do 10-15 plants...

you'll want to mix it about...

30% topsoil
    20% mushroom compost
    50% drainage (perlite, vermiculate, or both)

feel free to cut down the drainage... i like alot so i don't interrupt my nute schedules outdoors due to rain...

unless your soil's already the shit... there's no cheaper way to grow... you'll need flowering nutes and possibly a light organic veg nute... you can click the link in my sig for my nute schedule and soil mix if you're interested... but you could get by on $30 for nutes if you just picked up a quart of Earth Juice Grow and Earth Juice Bloom...

11. Thankss man , +rep . I think this is a great idea .

12. yea it's cheap... just beware of pH... getcha some little $10 pH test strips for pools or whatever and make sure its in the 6-7 range

13. you could search hempy too, it CAN be a cheap hydro grow for ya. beware it could also get spendy lol but ive seen it go both ways.

14. get a couple cfls, badseed, a bag of happy frog soil, like 10 bucks, and a timer and your set, maybe some nutes or something, its a weed dude

15. ive seen some frosty buds with cfls. There cheap and very effective.

If you get around 150w of cfls for one plant, you should yeild some nice looking nugs. I kno the rule is 100 per plant but this way you stay cheap, and keep the quality. Or lst with the 150 and increase the yeild.

But i would stick to 100w for the quality.

Hope you get something Useful =D