Cheapest/Best Online Headshop?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Sir_Chadwell_Heath, May 9, 2016.

1. I would like to build my collection of glass and cool accessories but I'm on a budget. To be specific I'm on a college student budget (don't worry I have a scholarship I'm not blowing my tuition on weed I just can go blowing it all on $200 bongs). What I'd like to know is what online headshops have the cheapest glass the best sales and the best overall deals. I'm into very small heady pieces and incognito on the go gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. elite

3. Thanks for the recommendation I just went on there and found an ash catcher that matches my bong for $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Of course you know this great forum we're on is funded by sales from Grasscity headshop?

• Like Like x 1
  5. gogopipes is the cheapest by far

• Like Like x 1
  6. :gc_rocks:
    damn it im a little late brown nosing...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grasscity bitch grass grass city biitch

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aside from grasscity, I use grasscity and dhgate.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Its never too late to do a little brown nosing! Thats how politics work! :gc_rocks::D

• Like Like x 1
  10. First off you gotta start off with a homemade bong and call it old reliable. Because it always there when you need it and almost always is the first type of bong everyone uses

Smoke Your Leafy Greens

11. And after that. The best bongs and pipes I found for cheap were on amazon. Amazon always be selling shit cheap

Smoke Your Leafy Greens

12. Bomdeego.com has some cheap stuff, grasscity has an awesome selection, and amazon is pretty good too.