Cheapest beer brand in your area?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. When I was in Puerto Rico last year, we were drinking this beer called Medalla in the bars for $0.50 a can. I don't know if it was a special price during that time or something, but that's definitely the cheapest beer I've ever seen in a bar.

2. Probably like Natural Light. I don't mess with it. RIght now theirs a deal going on around here for an 18 of Bush Light 16ozs. Love this deal.

3. Natty ice and keystone.

4. [​IMG]

Less than $10 for a thirty.

5. [quote name='"Dawq902"']Probably like Natural Light. I don't mess with it. RIght now theirs a deal going on around here for an 18 of Bush Light 16ozs. Love this deal.[/quote]

we had a deal where it was $13 for an 18 rack of Budweiser 16 oz. cans for a while.

that was bad news for me haha

6. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

we had a deal where it was $13 for an 18 rack of Budweiser 16 oz. cans for a while.

that was bad news for me haha[/quote]

Fuck bud heavy over everything

7. [​IMG]

37 cents for half a liter (a big can)

8. Anyone heard of Pong Beer lite? Its like 12 bucks for a rack and comes with 2 pong balls in a ziploc.

9. haha you fucking beat me man!! At the Lidl here in Dordrecht the cheapest is 40 cents!! Good job sir!!:hello::devious:

10. They actually sell good beer at Lidl, Bitburger. Tastes very good.
    What is your favorite Dutch beer? Mine would be Hertog Jan.

11. Mehh, beer pong is only fun for me when I'm drunk/tipsy, plus I suck at it lol :D.

12. Hertog Jan FTW!!!!! Love that beer to death!

another favorite is Jupiler, but thats belgian

13. Just stay away from the beer I posted... I think it has a chemical in it that makes you homeless.

14. Lmfao yeah I think so too.

I have stooped that low before though ahaha. When I didn't have much money in a weekend so I just drank like 6-7 of those and went to the bar to hang out and drink like 1 or 2 beers :D..

I think we've all stooped that low at one point or another :p

Damn all this talk of beer is making me thirsty, I hope their selling beer at the gas station since thats the only thing open right now..

15. They don't sell alcohol at gas stations. :(
    Geen Turkse avondwinkels bij jou? In mijn straat zijn er 3 haha.

16. I recently have found. A god like deal. $3 / 12 pack of ice beer or regular

17. Ahh fuck man. Nee haha, helaas niet, Alleen twee benzine stations.. :( Den Haag is veel beter dan dordt man, hier is echt helemaal niks open s'avonds, zelfs de coffeeshops sluiten hier om 12 uur!! :eek:

mann now I really need a beer :laughing:

18. So you have 2 hours left to get to a coffeeshop. I wouldn't be too let down to settle for that over a beer. :p

19. haha no I already have weed.. since I've been here 5 years you guys have turned me into the typical nederlandse "Aso" hahaha. Elke avond wil ik wel een pilsie en een blowtje JONGUH :D;)

I should have gotten beer when I got weed /facepalm :p

20. Boxer beer.
    [​IMG]

I threw up after putting 5 or 6 down..and it wasn't because i was drunk.
    Uggghhhh just the thought of this makes my stomach hurt.