Cheapest beer brand in your area?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Genny cream ale ( really good actually), strohs, pbr, miller, coors(piss), and busch.

2. I just discovered this beer here called Holgers and its 4.10 euros for a crate of 24! Its fucking good too:D. Going to pick up some of that friday.

3. I can get a 12 of Killian's from the grocery for ten bucks and it's delicious. It's cheaper than bud light which tastes like mule piss. I'm surprised more people don't buy the Killian's. I even named my dog after the stuff.

4. Can you get that in the northeast? MD area? I'm moving back there soon.

5. [quote name='"stneod"']I can get a 12 of Killian's from the grocery for ten bucks and it's delicious. It's cheaper than bud light which tastes like mule piss. I'm surprised more people don't buy the Killian's. I even named my dog after the stuff.[/quote]

Killians isn't bad at all. I had it for the first time when I was in Colorado a few weeks ago. May see if they have it here

6. Yeah I live in BC Canada, and the cheapest six pack of beer I can find is just under 10$ with taxes, and it's Lucky.:(

If I want a quart of Fireball, 30$... for 66 proof liquor.

We may get a break on weed, but we get FUCKED with vice taxes on tobacco/alcohol.

7. 30 Pack of Keystone Light for $9.99 chilled at the local IGA

8. Cheapest is like 7.99 in Kelowna and it's dirt ass gross...

If i'mma buy beer or alcohol i'll buy something kinda expensive but not over rated or it's gross.

9. Milwaukee's is the cheapest per 30 pack here, but bang for buck I always go with tall boy black steel reserves. Two of those could fuck someone up :p

10. Blue moon all the way.

11. It's called Big Flats, and I think it's the cheapest beer in my area too. Also the worst, I'm pretty sure they bottle them right there in the Walgreens bathroom.

12. lol blue moon is expensive as fuck in the states man.

I wish dutch/german/belgian beers weren't so damn expensive in the US. I think you can't get a lot of the kinds they have here.

Anyone ever seen Jupiler in the US? Its a belgian beer its great, but I could never find it in the states.

13. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

lol blue moon is expensive as fuck in the states man.

I wish dutch/german/belgian beers weren't so damn expensive in the US. I think you can't get a lot of the kinds they have here.

Anyone ever seen Jupiler in the US? Its a belgian beer its great, but I could never find it in the states.[/quote]

Jupiler sounds very familiar, like ive seen it before. Im not big on imports unless its sub-$20. My distributor can order most beers. I know my dad always gets obscure beers they normally dont carry.

14. It would be great if I could find Jupiler or any of the other beers they have over here in the US. Are you on the east coast? How would I go about ordering those beers?

15. in the uk, supermarket own brand value lager, 81 pence for about 2 litres (or maybe 1.6 i cant remember if they are 400ml or 500ml tins), god knows who buys it though or if anyone has ever managed to finish a can

16. bud 40's are like $1.50

the diahrea is free

17. ehh...like a $1.29 for a Bud Ice tall boy.

two of those and a bong load and i got quite the decent buzz goin

18. haha hell yea beer/liquor shits are the worst.. just an addition to the hangover if you get one lol.

Man as much as I don't want to admit it, theres been many a time when I wanted to get fucked up in the weekend and wanted to conserve cash and went cheapo on the beer. You just have to drink the first couple of cans like its some kinda nasty medicine, once you got a buzz going taste doesn't really matter ahah :p

19. A Mexican beer called Tecate. $2.80 US dollars for a 6-pack.

20. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']

It would be great if I could find Jupiler or any of the other beers they have over here in the US. Are you on the east coast? How would I go about ordering those beers?[/quote]

Yeah im east coast, Pa. He just went in and asked if they could order the beer and they did. And it wasnt some premier distributor, just a hole in the wall place. Just go into one and ask is all the advice i could give lol.