Cheapest beer brand in your area?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Americandutchyz, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Yeah, not a great beer. I get a buzz off of it for sure, but it's a crappy nasty buzz in comparison to a real brew.

2. Yeah, I hate the fact that once I get back to the states I most likely won't be able to just enjoy a beer or two a night. Fuckin drinking laws are so backwards and idiotic.

3. I mean you can always get some better beer. There are some places that you can get some pretty great beers, at least to my taste.

4. Bud Light is my favorite beer :(

5. Boxer lager is probably the cheapest. Around $6 for a six pack. Beer in Canada is expensive though. A 6 pack of lagunitas IPA costs me like $21 lol.

[​IMG]

6. Trust me guys... beer 30. Its 12 dollars for a 30 pack here.

7. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']Trust me guys... beer 30. Its 12 dollars for a 30 pack here.[/quote]

I saw that today, is it any good?

8. Lost Lakes or Olympia. Or Steel Reserve, that crap is rough.

9. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

I saw that today, is it any good?[/quote]

It gets your drunk if that's what your asking. If your asking about quality and taste. Look at the price. xD. But in all seriousness, no. It was hard to finish a can.

10. This shits pretty cheap here too. Fucking nasty though.

[​IMG]

11. you guys can be jealous of my weed prices, i can be jealous at your liquor prices..
    here where I live its like 25$ for a 12 pack, 14$ for a 6..
    so damn expensive compared to the states lol it fucking sucks.

12. [quote name='"fraggleYOURrock"']

It gets your drunk if that's what your asking. If your asking about quality and taste. Look at the price. xD. But in all seriousness, no. It was hard to finish a can.[/quote]

Hahaha, yeah I figured. I'll stick to my $13.99 case of Natty Light :)

13. Keystone or Natty light.
    If you go to the party and thats all they have to drink, that party offically sucks.
    haha, atleast around here.

14. So I guess no one can beat my 40 cent half a liter beer can :laughing:?

15. $4.99 for a 12 pack of Gameday Light here.... shit beer.

16. Walgreens has a beer that they sell for $3.99/6 pack I think. Never tried it; I'm not 21 and I have higher standards than that.

17. Yeah, well if you feel like drinking a beer and don't want to shell out 10$+ then having some cheap beer to buy can be handy. :p

18. 40 oz steel reserve. $2.09

19. Milwaukee resident here, so everything is cheap for me.

The cheapest of the cheap is probably Old Milwaukee or Blatz.

20. I'd say steel reserve, sure other beers might be cheaper ounce for ounce, but it's a small difference, however, the steel reserve is almost double the abv, so when it comes to cheap, shitty beer, steel reserve takes the cake for me