Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheaper Embur Alternative

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Eoinstidz, Nov 15, 2012.

1. I've been looking around for a cordless herb iron, and the only decent one I can seem to find is the $250 Embur.

Is there any cheap alternative?
    Or is there any way to take a cheaper soldering iron and install a ceramic tip on it yourself or something..?

I just really don't want to drop $250 on that little thing.
    And a plug in one wouldn't really work well for me.

2. I have the exact same question!! No way I drop 250 for embur

3. Ya it's a lighter... It's about $1.50.. You can get it ANYWHERE...

4. me too.

5. U can buy car adapter inverter to plug in herb iron in the car.

6. I think the point is to not have to deal with the butane, but I may be wrong?

OP what about some bee line?

7. They sell one called a herb iron at a lhs where i live for 80$, heats up in second as you press a button and there are vape attachments for it but idk how good those work

8. I already use it, I just recently tried a herb iron and loved it.

And I'm pretty sure the $80 herb iron has a cord, if its the same one I always see.

I'm basically just hoping for some cheap ceramic-tipped alternative from a hardware store or something.

9. Yes the herb iron got a cord but $250 fuck that I can get 4 herb irons for the price of 1 embur. I use herb iron for house and hempwick for on the go.

10. Ive been using Hempwick the last couple months and Ill never go back to using Lighters regularly if I can help it! I bought a bit of it the first time, and it was nice but it wasnt until I ran out that I realized the difference. I lit the bowl and coughed my head off right away! Id like to try an Herb Iron but it'll be awhile before I can afford anything like that. what's the name of those glass rods you heat up to smoke with?

11. UMMMM.... I believe what you’re looking for are called “GLASS RODS”(for concentrate bowl)

12. OPs 6 years old.