Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheaper bud or less of danker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 7, 2010.

1. I get headaches from smoking too much, so part of me thinks I should go for a tiny pinch of dank. But I have such a low tolerance that a pinch or two can even be too much.

Should I get one of the $25-$35 8th's from a dispensary, or stick with a gram or two of "dank"?:confused:

2. If you're buying from a legal dispensary it's going to be high quality anyways..I'd highly doubt your dispensary is selling mids, they inspect everything they get to only accept the highest quality. Just because it's cheaper doesn't mean it's worse than the "dank" you'll get on the streets, it just means you have a pretty good priced dispensary.

Long story short: go with the 1/8th at the dispensary.