cheaper blueberry seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by vincent47, Feb 11, 2007.

1. I look around for blueberry but all I see is like 70 bucks and up same with strawberry cough and other fruity MJ.I would just buy a bag of this but I don't even have a dealer right now,and from what I've seen these type of strains just aren't around here.Anybody know where the best deals on these strains are?

2. Where r u from. That makes a huge difference in the possibility of getting buds like blueberry, but even if you can find a supplier of primo buds like that the chance of getting a seed is very small unless you buy a quarter pound or more.

3. ok I've been searching forum a lot and found out blue mystic is actually nirvana's version of blueberry, but I couldn't find any smoke reports of this anybody smoke their own(or somebody elses)homegrown blue mystic?

4. Astroluxx posted some blue mystic last week, you can search for it. But understand, as far as I know, a lot of DPs strains are watered down versions of Dj Shorts, less potent and less purple.

5. as far as i'm concerned, anything with the word "berry" in it is overpriced. dp's blueberry is a good plant. blue has a prob. with deformed twisted leaves early on. this passes after a couple nodes though.