cheap vaporizer or expensive

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by radiodread420, Mar 27, 2009.

1. should i buy a cheap vaporizer or is it worth it to suck it up and buy an expensive one?

2. #2 joekites, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    I don't know exactly what you consider cheap, but the Vapor Brothers vaporizer is $150 and is a well respected and quality product. Or are you looking for even cheaper? In which case, ebay has a bunch for around $50-60. My roomates brother has one of the cheaper ones from ebay, which we are using right now, and it works. However, I am going to buy myself a Vapor Bros as soon as I can. It's most important that you choose a vape that works for you. Do your research and see what you like and what would work for you. I personally would invest in a quality product over a cheaper one from ebay...

3. If you're going for a vape, don't buy a cheap Ebay one. It's just pointless to buy one that'll break within 6 months and waste your weed more compared to a Vaporbros/Vaporwares/Da Buddha vape that'll cost you under $200 and last you for years and years with a 3-5 year warranty. I'd personally go with Da Buddha, Vaporwarez being the cheaper option($100 with 5 year warranty). If you can shell out the money, they are very quality products and aesthetically pleasing:).

4. Digit Volcano. worth every penny!

5. You wanna spend at least $120.

If you aren't throwin down that kinda money at least for a quality vape..then you might as well not waste your money with a garbage one. :D

6. Don't bother with vapes from GC. Junk.

7. ahahah yup you said it.

8. thank you all for your input, i think il go for one about 120-150

9. Go for the da buddha! You will not regret it at all!

10. If around 150 bucks is your price range then I suggest the following:

Da Buddha if you'd like to get some major bong-like rips.
    Purple Days if you really want to conserve your weed.

11. Unless you plan on using this as a party vape, AND you have a lot of money to burn, there is no reason to spend 600 dollars on a vape.

However, if you want a portable vape, the I-Inhale, now re-labaled as the Iolite, would be a great choice.

12. thats not obviosly spam. ^^

shell out the money for a mid range expensive vape like the Vapor Bros or da Buddha. You can't go wrong with either of these. don't waste your time on a cheapo vape from ebay because it won't last nearly as long. word

13. I suggest the v-tower, probably the best 200$ vaporizer on the market. :wave:

Home | Arizer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

company website

amazing vaporizer, I think I will hit mine in about 30 minutes when my pizza is almost here :smoking:

14. Well ive been using my $50 knockoff vape for 2 years and its still goin strong. A friend of mine has the digi-vape knockoff that looks like the supervapezilla and hes had that thing for at least 3 years and its still kicks ass

Honestly I wouldnt be too worried bout getting a cheap one if thats all you can afford. But vaporbros isnt a whole lot more and it does have a warranty,

The difference betweena cheap and expensive vape isnt huge, so i say let you wallet do the final deciding. Expensive ones usually look nicer and offer more consistent temperature control, but a cheap one is gonna produce vapor nonethetless (temps may fluctuate a bit more tho)