Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Vape?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mtnxc, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Im wondering about yalls opinion on cheap vaporizers. Im on a tight budget right now and just would like something better than smoking outta bongs and spoons. any help appricated

2. I recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box.

3. #3 Pyrokwah, Sep 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    I just made a vaporizer and its damn good. Search youtube for "vaporizer" and it should be one of the first ones.

Making it is the cheapest way to do it. Supplies reeeeeaaaal simple too. Ill edit with the link in a minute

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA"]YouTube- How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]
    Video pauses for like 5 seconds towards the beginning. Don't worry, its just youtube.

4. You're going to get the quality that you pay for. So you might save now but cost you in a few days, weeks, maybe a month or two?

I don't know much about vapes but I do know you should at the very least, save up an extra $50 - $100.

5. magic flight launch box!

6. There's no such thing, what you pay for is what you get when it comes to vaporizers. The cheapest you could go is a Magic Flight Launch Box for $100. It's not cheap by any means when it comes to preformance, just price.

7. vaporstar with bong = less than $100.
    Quality.

8. i have a magic flight and its great its cheap, portable and good quality. the only thing i recommend is buying more battery's and maybe a better charger