Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Vape

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Necstar, Jun 16, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a cheap vaporizer priced at around $60, if there is one lemme know.

2. You're kind of in the middle for pricing.

I can list good ones that are $100+.

I can list shit ones that are $30+.

I can't think of a vape in that price range.
    Can you give us more info on what you want?(Portability, milky hits vs. invisible exhale, stealth, bud conservation, ect)

3. theres the vaporgenie but i had that and it kinda blew so i sold it and bought a MFLB for 100. you should invest in one. it is amazing

4. you HAVE TO SPEND 150+ usually to get a quality desktop vaporizer.
    Understand this.
    Then buy one.
    Saying you want a 60 dollar vape is like saying you want a 200 dollar car.

5. Yea if I didn't find another vape that seemed alright I was going to save up for the Magic Flight Launch Box.

6. The problem is that there's no such thing as a cheap quality vape. So I would go with the mflb. It's pretty good quality and not too expensive. Plus it's portable :D

7. That is hardly a vape

8. The mflb?

9. [quote name='"thestonedstoner"']

The mflb?[/quote]

May have been a bit harsh imo, as it is a functioning vape, but let's put it this way - I know a loooot of people who refuse to vape because of they're poor or weak experiences with the mflb. The opposite is true of vapes that are only 50 or so more.

The mflb is a good choice if you absolutely need that portability and stealth over everyyyything else. Besides that, its not worth the money that could be invested in a DBV, CRZ, Solo, or EQ just to name a few.

10. I would stack some more cash and just find an Extreme Q on Amazon or E-Bay.

11. check craigslist or somethin, you can usually find a nice vape with a whip for about 60-100 bucks

12. MFLB sucks. Especially if you're skinny and have a medium-high tolerance.

I was so disappointed the community here made it sound like green dragon but it just gives you a clear minded buzz that's not even comparable to ripping a bong or gravity bong..

13. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']MFLB sucks. Especially if you're skinny and have a medium-high tolerance.

I was so disappointed the community here made it sound like green dragon but it just gives you a clear minded buzz that's not even comparable to ripping a bong or gravity bong..[/quote]

Cause its a vape not a gravity bong

14. I used a shitty one that I found on ebay for $25 USD. It worked well, one of those digital ones with a whip. Got a MFLB shortly afterwards. It did work well tho.

15. thats the point. lol. they are completely different highs. thats like saying "apples suck. they taste nothing like oranges"

16. no sir, the high you get from smoked weed is the SAME as the high you get from vaporized weed, except with added sleepiness.
    you get high off of thc and cannabinoids, and if you are releasing much more of these with a vaporizer, it is backwards thinking to say a combustion rip is better, in any way really.

17. [quote name='"CDub 2 Trill"']

no sir, the high you get from smoked weed is the SAME as the high you get from vaporized weed, except with added sleepiness.
    you get high off of thc and cannabinoids, and if you are releasing much more of these with a vaporizer, it is backwards thinking to say a combustion rip is better, in any way really.[/quote]

Chalk it up to placebo or my mind playing tricks on me, but I get a totally different high from vaping vs smoking

18. i ALWAYS get a much different high from vaping. even before i knew it would be different it felt different so it couldn't have been a placebo for me. vaping gives me a much more clear headed body high

19. [quote name='"AmbientGalaxy"']

Chalk it up to placebo or my mind playing tricks on me, but I get a totally different high from vaping vs smoking[/quote]

[quote name='"frankenfish"']i ALWAYS get a much different high from vaping. even before i knew it would be different it felt different so it couldn't have been a placebo for me. vaping gives me a much more clear headed body high[/quote]

Not a placebo persay, but more of an indication of the temp or how you use your vaporizer.

Its all science obviously, and its true that the cannabinoids more sedative in nature tend to have flashpoints higher than THC. THC is a crazy rush to the brain, and is often "counteracted" by things like CBD and CBN. If you're missing a body high, its because you aren't quite getting all those cannabinoids.

Turn your temp up, especially through a bong, and you may feel differently. The main difference for me between vape and smoke is strength and customization. Vape has more of each.

Its also worth mentioning that if you use your vape the way some do (starting at a lower temp and going up), which isn't a bad method, will lead to you "peeling" your cannabis into layers of varying flashpoint temps. You'll get a heavy rush of thc, with fewer higher temp cannabinoids, and then end the sesh with far fewer THC, and significantly more of a body high.

The point is that a vaporizer let's you do a lot. There's never anytime where I've felt that smoking could do something vaping couldn't. Once you get pretty used to using your hopefully temp adjustable vape, you can have whatever you like.

20. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

May have been a bit harsh imo, as it is a functioning vape, but let's put it this way - I know a loooot of people who refuse to vape because of they're poor or weak experiences with the mflb. The opposite is true of vapes that are only 50 or so more.

The mflb is a good choice if you absolutely need that portability and stealth over everyyyything else. Besides that, its not worth the money that could be invested in a DBV, CRZ, Solo, or EQ just to name a few.[/quote]

I suggested the mflb because he wanted a good vape in his price range, which is $60. If he had a higher budget I would have suggested something like DBV, SSV, airizer, vaporbros, etc.