Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap vape pen what do you recommend?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigggsmokey420, May 1, 2015.

1. Im looking at vape pens on ebay can anyone recommend any cheap vape pens under $50, i see alot of them are around $20 very cheap but not sure how realible they are? I just started doing concentrates ive been smoking on some crumble sprinkling it on my weed but next time i go to the clinic i want to pick up some shatter or oil so i need a pen or if you can recommend something else im all ears.

2. #2 Harren, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    Vapor Genie Classic

P.S: This may not be what you looking for so nvm

3. Ask at the clinic, they might be able to show you a cheap way to use concentrates.  I couldn't suggest trying cheap pen, you might get lucky but you generally get what you pay for.

4. Micro g pen

5. Glass globe atomizer + Vision spinner

Make sure you get 510 threading on the globes, I bought one and they didn't tell me I needed an adapter, so we taped 3 AA batteries together for 4.5v and puffed all afternoon. $15 vape lol.