Cheap stemline - not from SG?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by *c0rrupt, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hey blades,

My friend is looking for a stemline (or similar - waffle, etc) that's around 15 inches. We do live in Canada, however, so it must be from a site with reasonable shipping costs. Since glass on Etsy was shut down, we've had some trouble tracking down some good glass that's cheaper than an SG Stemline. Any help is appreciated :hello:

2. hahahahhaahah I had no idea that that is what the smellchecker bong was! I only saw him use it on his YouTube show, never saw the specs. sounds like a drag monster though(even if you take out that diffuser), since its so tall and has a HUGE bore.

but it doesnt really work like that(the above is an exception) you cant just find any revolutionary diffusion piece in a cheapo China made version.

3. nope youll never find a stemline that is even REMOTELY close to the quality of SG.

but this will do the job.

its not revolutionary, but its glass that will diffuse.

4. $150 15inch 5mm and rips so smooth, check your lhs i bet they may have one if your from canada

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNmqDP9A_LA]YouTube - Extreme q vaprorizer hoss mini stemline[/ame]

5. cool story bro

6. Who the fuck are you...

if you cant take the truth thats fine.

7. #9 greatdayne, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    Troll mad? Must be that dick in your ass.

I see nothing wrong with my stemline, zero drag and diffusion what else do u expect for a cheap alternative

Vulgar Harassment is not tolerated here

8. Hoss is still better then Weedstar, at least IMO

and bro you got way too much water in that stemline

9. when did i say there was something wrong with your bong you child.

and no trolls have 2300 posts.

so continue your immaturity.

10. this was not called for, for some reason I feel like reporting you....

11. you mad?

12. im not.

are you simple?

13. Well, I've already seen both of those. He's looking for something above WS and Hoss' quality, but not as expensive as SG...is there any artists from Etsy (GMD?) that have their own sites? Or any Etsy artists that anyone have purchased stemline or simply stemless tubes from with good results?

Thanks guys for the suggestions (not so much the arguing)

14. 2011 bc?

15. #18 TheHitman47, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    get off ma grasscity btard.

As for OP, 2011 BC makes a cheaper stemline than SG, but I wouldn't go much cheaper than that.

SG is expensive for a reason, and 2011 BC stemlines are only 50 less. I think it would be worth it to go with a SG, easy to find and buy on ALT.

You guys can come at me with a thousand different brands, you won't find one with gridded technology as well done as Steve does his.

16. Interesting, that slight price difference aside, how does the quality of each compare?

17. The stemline on 2011 bc works just fine and stacks bubbles. I think they are well made too. But the holes just are not as clean as SG's, nor as small. I don't know how steve does it but no one has yet to match his grid tech.

So if you are on a budget but still want everything that is great about stemlines, go with BC, but I still recommend spending the little extra and getting the real deal.