Cheap present for cig smokers...

Discussion in 'General' started by Matticus, Nov 27, 2010.

1. So, you have a lot of friends and you haven't gotten them gifts yet? You don't have much money? Your friends smoke cigarettes?

I got a gift for you...

Someone linked me to an item similar to these on here before and I thought I'd let you blades know.

automatic cigarette items - Get great deals on Collectibles, eBay Motors items on eBay.com!

[​IMG]

It's a cigarette case that, with the flick of a thumb, will automatically pop a cigarette about a third of the way out of the top.

Forgot your lighter? No worries, there's a lighter BUILT INTO these things.

The only downside is these things only hold about 10 cigarettes at a time.

I ordered two and they haven't gotten here yet, so I can't exactly review it yet, but they cost me less than 4 dollars each, shipping included.

2. That was probably me. I was looking around there and I thought those things were freakin awesome

3. your icon is fuckin weird

4. I believe it was. I got one for my dad and one for my sister. Thanks for the recommendation.

5. exactly what i was thinking

6. Have you gotten to try it out yet?

7. ... weird emblem. also that's pretty cool thing. i wonder if it would work for joints too.:smoke:

8. May get a couple.

9. this thing plus one of those flat alcohol bottles in one = WIN

10. They ship from Hong Kong or something like that... It will be here between the 10th and the 24th.

11. Those are pretty cool, but they don't hold enough cigarettes

12. Ah that is neat. id like that for work. maybe ill grab it for my mom, i was already thinkthing about getting her a smokeless ash tray (one with a fan and filter built in).

13. OP, your avatar is extremely gay.

14. You're the one who looked.

15. Not too long ago I bought five of those, loaded them up with just-right sized 'cigs' with a different strain per slot (and a card numbered in order with each strain), and gave them out as gifts to a few of my closest friends and family members. Maybe not that type exactly, but built in lighter and all... hooray, ebay :)