Cheap PC grow box

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gbraun17, Feb 6, 2008.

1. does anyone know where i could find a cheap pc grow box? I cant find one cheaper than around $500. I would appreciate any help

2. Build your own. Get an assemble-yourself closet cabinet from Home Depot or Wally World, cut necessary holes for ventilation and power cords, caulk as you assemble.

3. I built my own =]
    Cost?
    $28.99

4. i was thinking of building my own but the thing is that i need it to be smell proof so i can hide it. How do i do that if i make my own?

5. also it cant be too difficult to make....so is this gonna be really hard or is it relatively easy? This is my first grow so i need all the help i can get.

6. By chance, do you live with your parents? Is that the reason for the need for stealth and the difficulty building a cab?

7. ya man i still live with the parents. If i can get a stealth box or make one then I should be fine without them finding it. So I just need the case. Im not sure if i wanna make one myself because i dont think i will make it correctly or not good enough to grow well. Thats why i was looking to buy one already made if possible. but i still am open to building my own but only as a last resort.

8. Imo if you live with your parents it isn't a good idea to grow weed behind there backs... If it's cool with them it's a different story. That's a really messy situation though.

9. yeah dude it's not cool to grow behind your parents backs. unless they're cool with it, it's totally disrespectful. i wanted to grow real bad, but didn't because my mom said she wasn't cool with it, so i had to wait till i moved out. you should wait, and take that time to do as much research as humanly possible, so when you have your own home to grow in you will have all the knowledge you need, and won't have to worry about doing a tiny little stealth grow.