Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap mmj doctors in bay area,CA?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ChristopherKush, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I'm 19 and have had lower back issues for years....I know I know I'm young but I have stressed and strained my back through improper lifting techniques continously for a while now and I have problems with my back a kid of my age should notvhave. I found that getting extremely medicated helps me sleep and go throughout my day easier.I was looking to get my card so I can "medicate" legally. I'm in the bay area northern CA....and I was wondering if anyone knows and good CHEAP mmj drs?

2. im in the same boat....a little older, but ive had back problems my whole life...i was born with like a curve in my back....getting into working out a ton and concentrating a lot on my back especially with deadlifts, i feel made my back worse...even with good technique. i think it was the roids pushing my body to where it was doing waay more than it should have been.

I dont have any medical condition or anything of that nature, but almost wanna make a doctors appointment and just try to get the doc to write down somethin so i can get a rec and card..... lol

anyways, san jose i hear has some hella cheap places....same with sac

3. I hear ya. sum ppl just have a predisposition and are more prone to back problems like ourselves. It sucks because I'm young as sheit and now I limit myself on what I can do. By the way thanks for the info I'm going to check san Jose because that is kinda close for me and funds are limited...especially with the dam gas prices!

4. You must have medical records to show a history of the condition...unless you have records, you don't qualify.:cool:

Ya, some shady "Dr" may write recs left and right...and when caught, loses license, recs are worthless, and YOU are SOL if LEO catches you with MJ...

5. OP? Why don't you just go to the Dr??
    I don't understand why people are afraid to ask their doctors! Seems so much easier-

6. Well I don't know about the kinda healthcare u receive where you are from but over here if u have kaiser like me you have to fight to get what you want. That's why I just want my cann card....its gonna already be a hassle to get my paperwork. And btw I'm still open for anyone's suggestion for mmj drs

7. check your cp

8. Sorry, don't have or want Kaiser.
    Good luck!! I'm sure you will have no problems!
    Message me & I can give you some good delivery services!

9. I too am in a similar situation in Bay area. I am up here for work from AZ for last 2 years and have been thinking of changing residence. But I do construction and have no real insurance to speak of. I am probably older than you guys and have arthritis in my hands sucks. I am thinking of hitting up a clinic than MMJ DR any suggestions would help.

10. Price should NOT be your priority in selecting a doctor....

My first recommendation I received, was from a fraudulent Dr. He seemed as legitimate as a recommending Dr. should be: my home was located 60 miles away from his office, and I had to make the trip twice in one day because I did not bring my medical history and prescriptions the first time around.

If your not paying at LEAST $80-$100 on your rec, there is probably a good chance that it's not a real recommendation.

11. To be honest I'm not too worried about paying for a fraudulent Dr.....I don't need a "professional" to tell me something is wrong I KNOW something is wrong and I KNOW what helps btw who is a "real" doctor ne ways??? A "real" doctor to me is going to hear me out, analyse my situation, and from his experience come up with a conclusion. The amount of money paid doesn't make him "fake" or not to me its just more money is inconvenient when I know there is price variation depending where I go. I was asking a simple question an who knows how it got this far lol

12. ....And you got a simple answer: don't look for doctors based on their pricing.

Also, you are missing the point entirely. The point of having a "legitimate" doctor isn't for a better analysis (it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that smoking Marijuana helps with dealing with pain). The point is for your own safety. If LEO pulls you over, and you have a fake rec, your fucked. Simple as that. Things like safety probably aren't too important for the 19 year old mind, but believe me: if you don't go about it the right way now, you are going to regret it later.

Stay safe, and become educated

13. #14 sourApple408, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2011
    shit out of luck as in a slap on the wrist? its decrim'd here in cali bro 100 dollar ticket at max with a ounce.

OP i would check out a spot called 420 Evaluations in Downtown San Jose its like 60 dollars and fast.

ive been everywhere in the bay and every club has accepted me no problem with that rec.

14. True that...I wasn't thinking that far into it...I just knew there was price variation on where you go it diddnt cross my mind that there would be so many fakes that it would cause a big enough problem for police to be on the lookout for it. Thanks tho dude

15. Thanks sour I'm gonna fasho look into it. And thanks Walter for that link

16. Try San Jose 420 Evalutations. I went in there and got my recommendation yesterday. It was $69 for new patients.

115 N 4th St
    San Jose, CA 95112

17. Thanks payroll

18. I'd recommend 420E as well (that was my last Dr. down here in Socal....looks like prices came down too!).

19. OP i dont know if your around SF. But 19th st and mission there is a doctor who i went to. 80 bucks for the appointment.

60 for the script, 20 for the card.