Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap mflb?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coolcalin812, Nov 28, 2011.

1. anyone know where to get cheap mflb?

I searched on amazon. It has 3 different price.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_2?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=mflb&x=0&y=0&sprefix=mf[/ame]

2. if i were you i wouldnt get one. you can get i nice bong or a quarter oz of fire for that. mflb only gets you half high, you cant get baked off it. i bought one and didnt like it so i sold it a few weeks later. piece of shit if you ask me

3. Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion man.

4. Well, you've obviously never owned an MFLB. If you had, you'd know its pretty incredible. MFLB gets you only half high? wtf are you talking about? Its a vaporizer, it gets you very stoned, with a fraction of the weed. You only need .2 grams to get very high, it conserves weed, is odorless, and portable. You bought one and sold it? I doubt you owned one, you're just saying that. If you did own one, you only sold it cause you didn't know how to use it right.

Don't listen to this guy. And your best bet is amazon for $88.00, it's not gonna get cheaper than that sorry. But it's the best $100 you'll spend on a portable vape.

5. its worth it. excellent vaporizer. i use it over smoking mainly for stealth purposes.