Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Kush + Outdoors

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dropinbiking, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys! Picked up some goods yesterday. 4 grams of some sort of kush, and 4 grams of outdoor for $60. 

Been smoking the outdoor mostly. Tried a bit of the kush last night and it's good stuff, wouldn't want to smoke it all day. I'd say almost a gram of the outdoor is gone, a little more than half a gram of kush.

Seeing as it's fathers day, I'm throwing my dad one of the outdoor nugs, he's not a fan of really strong weed. 

<div> View attachment 118689

View attachment 118690

View attachment 118691

View attachment 118693

View attachment 118692

View attachment 118694

View attachment 118695

</div> 

2. That light is intense in the pics.

Was it both for 60 or 60 each?

3. Sorry the lighting sucks, I believe a couple pictures turned out.

60 altogether man

4. Mmm looks tastey

5. #5 Biltwellnigga, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    Good deal for 8g

Enjoy that shit!

6. Yeah, got it from a guy who isn't really even a dealer, just a chill stoner. 

My dad was blown away lmao! I gave him a sample bag of those two small outdoor buds, and three of the kush buds.

Ofcourse he smokes the preemo first, after I tell him NOT to, he went DEEP haha the guy has been smoking shitty shitty shake for like a month now, barely smoking really. 

7. Looks nice! Where do you live?