Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Grinder That Works!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Wow! I bought a $3 dollar grinder off of eBay with free shipping and it works awesome! Collects lots of kief and no metal shavings! So it just goes to show that some grinders, despite the low price may be very good.

Attached Files:

2. looks good. Have fun collecting kief. I know i do :smoke:

3. give it about a month and you'll change your opinion on the grinder! where the screen is in the middle section, little bits of bud fall down in between the screen & metal and causes your grinder to clog up. I had pretty much the same one but a poker chip design and the keif stopped filtering through because of all the bud stuck in the middle, i ripped the screen out to get at the bud & thc and OMG i thought maybe i would get like .5g but nooo i must have got about 3g of keif and a gram of bud from what was wedged in there!!

4. Just ISO wash the screen.

5. You could but there will still be bits of bud wedged between the screen and the middle part of the grinder, well that would've been the case with mine.

6. I've bought a cheap one on Amazon similar to your's without the 50 Cent design. No metal shavings, and everything works perfectly after months of grinding. Wouldn't want any other one.

7. My friend has that same grinder and he payed $15 for it! :rolleyes: Nice buy! :smoking:

8. Just raid your kitchen for a coffee grinder or something. They're very reliable and you can grind grams on grams on grams at a time

9. Nice pickup, and a great price! Enjoy the grinder.

Personally, I use a little tiny brush for brushing my screen to keep it clean for the keif to drop through. It works great for brushing it off the teeth of the grinder also.

Haha! Funny story about coffee grinders. My friends and I killed one, by loading it with too much bud. We passed the grinder around a circle of 10 people to drop nugs in. Once it started busting it bogged down. So my friend opened it, poked it around, and fired it back up. It bogged down again, and when he opened the lid, it overflowed with bud.

He never got that coffee grinder to work again :(

10. Check out this 4-piece grinder I just got for 10 bucks! I have yet to try it out because I'm dry atm, but I can't wait to start collecting keif!

Attached Files:

11. #11 dropinbiking, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Nice grinder man! Here's mine :) I like it so far

[​IMG]

12. Same one I got. good two years of excellent performance so far

13. ^Really? That's awesome to hear! How are the threads holding up? What about the action? Does it squeak or bind up at all?

14. Same here. I had the 3 piece bullet grinder. It was my first ever grinder so I didn't know better when I got it. So I recently upgraded to an EZ Grind.