Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap glass, acrylic, or homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Uberhighguy123, Mar 8, 2012.

1. So i Have a somewhat confusing question here, so beat with me. I am thinking about getting either a new cheap glass bong or acrylic bong, and Im pretty sure glass on glass would be out of the budget, so Id be stuck with either a grommet bong with a glass alude or a grommet bong with a metal bowl and a carbhole. as much as Id love to be able to get a Really nice glass on glass bong, i Just cant afford one right now. My other option would be to Just but a grommet, downstem and slide and make a nice homemade bong. Im sure this route would be Just as cheap if not cheaper than getting an acrylic with a metal bowl. So Im not sure which of the 3 i should choose because Im not exactly sure on all the prices Or if Im better off Just making my own. So let me know, Thanks

2. If you're totally sold on getting a bong, you can still get a glass on glass for as cheap as $45, at least at my LHS

3. #3 omg nipz, Mar 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
    Get a small glass bong with a glass slide. Acrylics suck and you never want a metal bowl. yuck!

i got my 9" bong for like $20

its so effective!

:bongin:

Edit: here is a pic

[​IMG]

4. Cheap glass bong for sure. I got my first glass-on-glass bong at my LHS for only $20, so you might be able to find a cheap GonG, but even a grommet bong is better than acrylic imo.

Edit: and yeah stay away from metal bowls/downstems. Yuck.