Cheap friend

Discussion in 'General' started by davekim, Jan 29, 2004.

1. wel i have this friend, that i usually toke with. We've been friends for awhile now and he's a pretty good friend. the thing is that he is so fuckin cheap. I don't know what to do. I've smoked him up about 40+ times, and he has never offered to pay for half at least. I even asked him a few times, and he always makes up these excuses about not having money, and later when i go to get some munchies, he magically finds some. He has only payed once, but it was cause i pressured him to, cause i needed some gas money. I don't know what to do, i mean he is a pretty good friend, but still should i jsut let this slide. i mean i used alot of money, don't know what to do.

2. yeah i imagine that sucks, me an my buddy pretty much always toke together, and whenever one of u is dry we help each other out, thats just the way it always has been man, i guess we're pretty lucky that we're both cool like that.

3. I'd say let it slide, i give mine and dont expect payment just if they do evey have anything that i expect the same from them i dont mind if they dont, really. but just let it go man.
    Just let it pop up if u need some moeny for summit i say! lol

4. nevermind, sorry for the resurrection.

5. These days weed = money.

Sad but true.

Kinda takes the fun out of sharing when the favor is not returned...