Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Friend and Greens.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kb420, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Okay so me and my two friends have been smoking with another friend of mine and whenever we get a sack I toss down between 10-20 bucks and my two friends do the same but my other friend always tosses down 5 dollars. Normally I would be fine with because thats like a 65 bag thats plenty for a group of people. But the other friend always calls "Greens" or first hit. Even though he payed less, and we are smoking in someone elses house with someone elses piece. And if we argue with him he gets wicked pissed which kills the fun. And if by some odd chance one of us calls "Greens" which we hate doing, He calls rotation or next hit even if he isn't next to the person getting the green hit. And once again if we tell him no he gets pissy and the situation gets awkward. Am I alone here or is that really annoying and if so then how do I get him to stop and just chill out? :confused:

2. People like that are annoying. If he doesn't stop just don't smoke with him. In regards to how much someone smokes and who gets green hits it's usually up to

1st- who paid for/threw down most for the bag
    next-who's house/car you are smoking in
    and- whos piece you use/who rolled.

If he only throws down five then he should get no green hits, unless he starts being polite and grateful you smoke him up more than he threw down.

3. be blunt with him. most smokers dgaf about simple shit so he prolly won't care.

Or take the nicer route and say, why do you always call greens when you don't put nearlier enough money down. tell him everyone should have a chance to get greens.

4. That was my argument the first time I brought this up. I said "why don't we call greens on the first bowl we pack and then after that we just all take turns getting greens" and he agreed, but the very next bowl he called it again and said "you guys weren't fast enough", so annoying. Im just gonna try being blunt with him and say thats not how we do things around here. Thanks for the input.:D

5. ^This. Just take a calm, collected approach to the situation and try to explain it to him. Next time he does it, just bring it up and don't smoke until he says he understands it.

Or just stab him.

6. Or just stab him.[/QUOTE]

hmmmmm you might be onto something........jk XD

7. hmmmmm you might be onto something........jk XD[/QUOTE]

8. Just be honest and tell him that his attitude spoils the vibe and he's no longer welcome.

Be sure to do this after he pitches in the $5 to add insult to injury.