Cheap/First Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hipnotik, Feb 10, 2009.

1. So yea, I've been stoppin in this headshop down the street for me once in a while because I've been tossing around the idea of trying out a glass piece of some sort. I'm mainly a joint/blunt guy, and have never owned a water piece. So here's my first, unfortunately I'm out of green till sometime this week, so I can't say how well it hits, but it was fun looking and caught my eye while I was high at the time for some reason.

Someone will probably name it whenever I get a session going on it.
    Thought I'd share, because I'm high and have nothing better to do.
    Ta-da.[​IMG]

2. Looks nice, reminds me of orange soda lol.

3. thats a pretty tight piece... how much???

4. nice scoop man;
    reminds me of orange and cream candies. but i hated those.
    but im sure id love that bubbler haha:smoking:

5. I had one just like that with a different color scheme. It was probably my favorite thing I ever owned to smoke out of. Very reliable and very easy to tote.

6. that thing looks great! did you order it online or get it at a headshop?

7. not bad man!

8. Local headshop..after living here for a few months I just found out that I have TWO headshops within a few blocks of my place. For whatever reason I'm having a hard time finding bud around here though, should be easier once it's nicer out(I HOPE!).

It makes me think about Nemo now that I look at it, but that's entirely too cheesy :p

9. you should name it Kenan and Kel...

BECAUSE WHOOOOOOO LOVES ORANGE SODA?!?!?!

10. haha, yea that looks exactly like mine except mine was yellow with red spirals his name was sherbert :'(

11. It's the Dreamsicle.

12. I do, I do, I DOO-HOOOO!

13. haha, nemo:D