Cheap Chinese vaporizer and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by skEwb, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Is there not a treatment for the symptoms? At least treatment for the heavy metal toxicity. Damn i hate to hear you doing something that seems to be a healthy choice and end up with a terrible disorder take care man. I'd like to share your story if It's alright?

2. Share it with your friends, blades, anyone. Iwien has already posted on several other threads about knockoff vapes. :wave:

3. #23 skEwb, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    I want to get the DBV, but you mention there are better vapes out there. Which ones are better in your opinion? And thanks again for the empathy and compassion. You guys/gals here at grasscity are really cool.

Yeah I know right? I was the one pushing vapes to all my friends back when they were first coming out. I was telling everyone how great they were. I however didn't tell anyone to go buy a cheap one (thankfully), just that vapes were good.

I'm going to meet with a new doctor in a couple of days to do some further blood tests. I can do what's called Chelation therapy, to remove the heavy metals from my body, but if nervous system damage has already occurred that may be permanent. You're welcome to share my story and anyone else that wants to can share it as well. I want everyone to read it so they don't make the same mistake. Thanks!

4. Well I personally don't have any experience with any vapes except the DBV and the MFLB, so I can say which ones I think perform better. You'd have to decide for yourself. :confused_2:

But I would have loved to get the DBV as a starter vape, it really blows people's minds away when I use it with them :smoking:

5. Thanks. I just wanna get one that wont harm me anymore. I started using MMJ because of other health problems already. I'm glad you enjoy yours, I'll probably get one.

6. "Having airflow" isn't an commendable quality. Having a clean airflow is. If you can't see the whole airflow, you don't know what plastics, lead, or paint is being used, unless you receive reliable documentation.

7. I've been using my DBV for almost 9 months now? It hasn't harmed me physically in any way. Just gets me super high :smoking:

You wouldn't regret getting it, it's a good vaporizer :D

8. Well this really sucks. The LHS should not be selling us crap that can make us sick. Now I have to spend more money again, when I already bought the Iolite, which I don't like because of the butane, and the genie, which I don't like because of the lighter. Of course this was all before finding GC

GRRRR !

9. I know it's frustrating to already have spent money, but believe me, you probably don't want to be as sick as I am off of it. Just think about how much worse it could be if you didn't find out at all. Consider yourself lucky actually!

10. Yes, you're right of course! I am glad I found out. I had no clue. It works quite well and I had no idea that there could be any problems with it.

I'm using MFLB now but I would like another desk top type vape.

11. Would I be able to recommend a few? What do you like, bags or whips? Or a glass wand? :D

12. I don't have a lot of experience with vaporizers. I've never tried one with a bag. The Chinese one has a whip, and a dial to set the temp. That seems easy enough. Is there an American made one similar?

Thanks!

13. If ya like using a whip, check out the Da Buddha (DBV). One of the best whip vapes on the market and it's not that expensive.

14. Hey I just noticed you don't like all that far from me. We're so lucky. Such good bud here on the west coast!

Can you explain vapor bonging ? I keep reading that's the most popular way to vape, but I don't get how that works. Do you have to have a special bong, or a special vape?

15. Nope, DBV and an 18.8mm downstem bong. Nothing special, just filtering the vapor through water to cool it down. Here's my setup:

Edit: I've also heard the tube fits straight into a 14.4mm too! :D

[​IMG]

16. What kind of vape is that ?

17. Whats the best vape money can buy? Is it the volcano?

18. I already stated it's a Da Buddha. It's a very good quality whip style vape. I have it hooked up to my bong. In fact, I'm doing it right now! :D

The Volcano is outdated, IMO. It's still a really good vape, but there's just as efficient ones for less money, like the SSV or LSV. :D

19. Yeah the SSV looks fucking sick. Might pick one up. Def looks nicer then the volcano and its like $200 cheaper which is a bonus.

Really like this one actually

[​IMG]

20. Sorry about the GIANT picture guys lol