Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap CBD flowers EU?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, Sep 15, 2018.

1. I know there are some UK online stores and swiss online stores who sell CBD flowers with 8-15% cbd and >0.2% thc, I've even seen some of this stores but I find it very expensive.

It costs like 10-15€/gram, and here where I live (Spain) I get my weed for 5€/gram.

Saw some cbd flowers from swedish stores at 5€/gram but the minimum amount is 10grams and I'm not willing to pay 50€ for it cause I just want to try it.

Anyone knows any webpage with cheap CBD flowers? It's for infusions and vaping basically, for when I can't vape my regular weed if I need to drive or something.

I also find it funny that I can roll a big joint with it and smoke it in front of a friend and make him think I got myself extremely high.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk