Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap but effective bongs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Owl, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I've decided to order a bong online and I was wondering, first of all, which site I should use to order it. Of course my first thought was Grasscity, but I've heard some iffy things about this site's shipping effectiveness. Now I don't want to spend too much on this thing either, but I do want it to a be a quality piece, so throw me some ideas fellas.

Edit: Oops, just realized that I posted this in the wrong section. Sorry mods. :eek:

2. i got my bong off grasscity, im happy. In truth, any bong is effective. Smoothness, durability and personal requests/preferences are all the variables that your looking at, but really, any bong does the job.

3. Well At my local Headshop they have some nice bongs for about 20-70$. Ranging from size and quality, so I say try and check out your headshop.

4. Can't post competitor sites, sorry :wave:

Anyways, I got a Weed Star bong from GrassCity and it's lasted forever. Great price for a good bong. :hello:

5. I got a true glass brand for about 50$ Good quality dome perc, ice catcher. Good no bullshit bong.

6. HVY Glass