Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cheap bud scam

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by matt-you, Oct 11, 2009.

1. A few days ago i bought some bud, it seemed pretty decent, but when i was breaking it up to roll a joint i notice a few really long, thin, white hairs in my bud. i was wondering if someone put those hairs in the bud to make it weight more or something dumb.:confused:

2. Uhm.. how long we talking?
    Pictures would really help bro.

3. probably hemp fibers

4. how much weight do you suppose these long thin white hairs added to your bud?

5. 2 3 hairs wont add any wight pubic hair will though

6. LOL. Unnecessary!

7. lol. i dont got any pics cus i smoked all the buds but the hairs were probly around 3 or 4 inches long

8. Were they very thin like real hair, or was it thick like string? If it was thick like string then yeah it was probably put in there to add a little to the weight, not sure how they planned to do that without you noticing though. The likelihood though is it looked like real hair, in which case it was probably just hemp fibre and nothing to worry about, you could even smoke it.

9. Pictures?

10. alright, thanks for the help guys