Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by geffres, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys I am looking to buy a bong (finally) and I am pretty short on funds, so im looking to get something that not only hits real nice, but is cheap (less than 40 bucks) and looks semi cool, any advice? I was looking through the store and alot of the cheap bongs that have nice reviews are out of stock.

any help is appreciated!

2. Right here on GC they got a couple weed star bongs that cost 20 bucks 40 including shipping.

3. Seeing as you are in a tight spot, this is going to be the first time I've ever recommended a Molino piece. That would probably be the best bang for your buck.

4. go on the gc store and find one. but try to stay away from cheap looking bongs. go to a local head shop and see what they have or have a friend sell you one or even a guy that knows a guy who knows a guy. no but in a seriousness save up a little more maybe get 80 instead of 40 and hit up a local smoke shop they will help you out and if you say your strapped for cash they might drop a few dollars off

5. see as much as I like something like this: Weed Star Slim-Jim 2.0 - ICE - Dutch - Grasscity.com

i dont want a bong with a carb, ive never used one with a carb, and i dont see the point of a carb on a bong

and I want to avoid a cheap looking bong, just something nice and cheap that milks like a champ

6. cop that bro
    thats the one im going to get in a couple more weeks
    GC weed star line up KILLS for the prices there selling them for

7. You could just plug the carb with a cork. I'm no bong guru but for 40$ I feel like you shouldn't be so picky, with some more money you could be.

Beggars can't be choosers...

8. Im getting the Weedstar Big Mama Ice for $35 soon, plug up the carb and you've got yourself a foot and a half bong for sub $40

9. I bought a cheap mini plastic bong from my local head shop for like $15. Damn it was small but it packed quite the punch.

I wonder if i can find that thing....... it has to be somewhere in my crib... That thing would bring back so many memorys.

10. If you don't have a bowl already just buy a cheap one for $10 - $20.

You could look into some decent bubblers for $40 too.

Right now I have an acrylic bong until I buy a glass one but it was a good investment because you can bring it to parties, and if you get fucked up and drop it you won't have to worry about it.

11. Go to your local headshop and see what they got...My first bong was from a local headshop and it was around $30 and it had an ice catcher, I think the brand was a Graffix.

12. I didnt think it was that simple to ust cork up that hole lol, thanks, i think im going to do that

13. It's not sometimes. Some bongs with carbs, like mine, don't have slides that can be taken out.

14. how about a hvy mini? ...under 50 bucks

15. your best luck will probably be at a headshop near you

16. Seriously check out a site called dodo glass pipes. They have some badass bongs under $40. This is the only place i have kept buying glass from

17. just bought Weed Star Slim-Jim 2.0 - ICE - Dutch - Grasscity.com

plan on corking up the carb, when im looking for new bowls for this is there a certain size i need to ask for? i honestly dont know much about sizing and stuff on bongs and i want a different bowl for this

18. Assuming I read it right, you're gonna want a 18.8 size slide, nice purchase :smoking::smoking:

19. EHLE's from EDIT. I just got the 100ml with ice catchers for $42, its small but perfect for me you could try the 250ml or 500ml. They are very nice bongs.