Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toker79, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Is a cheap bong worth it? I've been smoking a piece for a while and I'm not getting as high and I want a change, but I'm not willing to spend that much more money on paraphanalia... is a cheap bong worth $15? Will I get a lot higher than from my piece even though it will be a little plastic one?

:bongin::bongin:

2. Bongs always will get you higher, and yeah sure buy it, its not like 15 bucks is that much

3. Bongs are definitely superior, totally worth it. You can usually find decently priced ones... but they're usually acrylic or plastic, not glass. But you should check out a head shop and just see what they've got.

4. I don't know if you'd be happy with what you'd get for $15 if you got a bong. You don't want to go the plastic route; you want to go with glass. Trust me; your shit will taste better, it will be easier to clean, and it looks better. The only downfall is you can't drop it :D. Either way, if you spent more like $30-40, you could get a bong you'd be happy with easily. But for $15, your headshop guy is going to be showing you bowls.

But yes, bongs = much bigger hits. I prefer my short lil twisted bong over my diffused bubbler. And the bubbler looks soooo nice lol...

5. #5 glasslover420, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    double hit srrz....

you know, you could just buy like a $200 bong....those are really nice :D

6. Idk where you'd even find a bong for $15 but if you do find one buy it.

7. The cheapest bong I have ever seen that looks like it would hit airtight was this little cheap $30 on and it sucked

8. I have a 1 foot acrylic bong that I got for $20 and while it gets me higher than my pipe, it smells, is hard to clean, taste is not as good and I really just don't recommend it, save up you will like the glass better I promise

9. in venice my homie got this chill ass glass bong that was only like 8 inches but it ripped nice for a $20 bong!

10. You might try better smoke, if you're not getting the desired effects, well if its an option. But a good rip from a bong goes a long way man, should be in everyone's arsenal. If you wanna be cheap get a plastic straight tube($15-20) and if you want, you can spend extra on a good glass bowl. Then when you go glass later on, you have an extra.

11. My bong is glass and was only $20.
    Definitely worth it if you can find one.