Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cheap bong or decent bubbler?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Every year I go away to school I start a new smoking collection. I have both a bong and bubbler at home so that doesn't really matter. My budget for a new piece is around $70. Should I get a crappy glass bong or a decent bubbler? I definitely prefer smoking a bong but for $70 I won't be getting a really high tech bong. If I can't find something that I like at the head shop I'm currently between these three. 

http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-percolator-glass-water-bong-p-1295.html

http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/black-leaf-inline-bong-leanback-nautilus.cfm?iProductID=10583

http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-percolator-bubbler-blue-ghost-p-1290.html

2. Don't get the first one! I would go with the inline if you can smoke inside, if you're going to be on the go I'd say go with the last one

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Black leaf sells a pretty sweet handheld version of that 2nd one with some pretty cool color swirls on it. I'm not sure what its called but that's what I would get, or the 2nd one.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This

5. LHS.
    For $70 I'd get a nice basic bong.
    Bubblers don't hit for shit compared to a bong...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I'm always a supporter of you get what you pay for so I'd go with the better quality bubbler OR keep saving for a nice bong.

Plus a nice bubbler is great for personal sessions when u don't want to drag the bong out. I miss my bubbler...she went to glass heaven a month ago and I do really miss it. But I also have a 21" HVY glass bong that consoles me well.

If you get the bong I would highly suggest getting one without Percs cause those Chinese Percs WILL break off at some point. A nice straight tube with a diffused downstem would be ideal IMO.

7. either get a bubbler or save up a tad bit more money for a descent bong. 

both do the job :smoke: 

8. Oof, why not first one? Thats exactly the one i would say to get. I had one like it from bong outlet. They got awesome stuff for good price. I say first one.

9. Because chinese tree percs are usually pretty chinsy and break easily, plus they add a good amount of drag if they aren't properly done

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Vaporizer, because you already have some glass.

11. Check out other websites man. I reccomend Smokeday, they are having this like 60% off sale, just keep in mind Shipping will be expensive. 
    But personally, I would say get a bong yet the two you chose are so awkward shaped! I guess the last one would be your best bet, but try expanding your search before you settle down!