Cheap 1k bulbs on ebay

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lashu, Sep 9, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. thanks :) i just bought 2x 600's for $15 each.. i figured since im running them on OD their pushing around 700 watts so they burn out faster.. but pushing 700 and then around 320 true LED watts.. im hitting 1k and i have all the bands of color including IR and far red in the 720 nm range :) that sounds like the recipe for success in my book :)

2. Yeah I've been wanting to get some IR into my grows...
    I did some studies about how IR effects cannabis and long story sort, cannabis seems to create the trichomes to protect their flowers, bug defense, defense from drying out, right down to defense from IR (sunscreen for the buds)...

In late flower I drop my lights like 3 to 4" off the top of the tops (even though the glass of the cooltubes blocks all IR) for a heat stress, and near the end, I'll start starving them of water/nutrients, but I've always wanted to add some strong IR to my SCROGs... I'd add it about half way through the flower, and near the end of flowering, they'd be down right off the tops with my cooltubes...

:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. :love-m3j: im doing a 2 plant scrog in about 4 weeks.. just waiting for these 2 ultra Lemon Haze to finish out.. right now im trying to find the best strain to use.. something that really puts out the weight that likes Scrog... :):weed: