CHAZ - The Capital Hill Autonomous Free Zone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Ali was provocative, you're right about that. He was right about a lot of things but unfortunately he was also a racist. If a white guy said exactly the same things substituting black instead of white it would be obvious. I still think he was a great man, just somewhat twisted by his experiences.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I agree. I’m sure @SmokinP was right in saying that the time he lived in would most likely be enough to put a chip on any blacks shoulder - all around too bad I guess.

Like many - I grew up in a small country town. Small school. We had ONE - 1 black family in town.

One. This was New England say 1970’s.

I didn't see my classmates necessarily make outright fun of the one black kid that was in our school - but man - how awkward must that have been for that kid. The whisperings of elementary and middle school kids on a school bus; in the lunchroom et al would be enough to give anyone a fucked up head back then.

“I’m different from everyone else. Why?”

I get Ali’s reasons - but at the end of the day racism is racism is racism.

I also honestly and absolutely feel that this issue has gotten ridiculously better from when I was a kid. No one can tell me that (at least in my own world, working construction in the Boston unions etc) blacks arent accepted unlike the old days. Where I come from it didnt matter if you were purple with pink polka dots - you fif your solid days work, you were reliable then you became an accepted member if the team. Color had zero to do with anything.

I had a crew working for me from Jamaica. We had great fun and they told whitey jokes and I told the guys to hide the knives from them - and we all laughed and did our work. They worked for me for mebbe 6 months before I had to go to another union shop but we went out for beers after work. We smoked herb at lunch. Best meat I’ve ever had was goat simmering all day in a spicy broth over rice from a Jamaican restaurant we went to after work one day.

Color was the damn last thing on my mind.

It WILL keep getting better. I reLly wish golks just wouldnt (not you guys - but the darn whole BLM & that shit) keep bringing it up. Why not just fucking let it die already. Why not get TF over it already?? Its over so lets move on for cryin out loud.

j

3. Fight hate with hate! Come on, do you ever admit when you're wrong?

4. Lets get this thread back on track, behold some more vidya of Veganzuela

Hmm this one doesn't have the CCTV footage of the shooting like the first one I saw that I can't find now, perhaps FB censored it. Ah well.

5. I simply cannot believe that now there’s shootings and folks getting hurt and these total asshats inside of this “zone” are getting TF away with it?

Why on earth Is this shit being allowed to happen?? This is way, WAY beyond any kind of protest - this is just clowns having their fun but now their way too big for their britches.

Is THIS what BLM has led to? Serious question.
    Is it??

WT flying F.

j

6. Can’t wait until this is what it’s like all over the country. I’m sure all our children will be happy and safe then.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Game over.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anti fascists trying to get their point across using fascism. Lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Those clowns are not anti-fascists, they're kids having a party.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. unless they are carrying a weapon with a magazine inserted. they then become something else. a target perhaps?

11. Seems to be the norm now in the US to see people walking around with guns cocked and loaded.

All cock, no balls.

• Funny Funny x 1

12. LMAO, man. people walking around with guns is not a game. you lot might do the same. if...

i think it shows a lot of ignorance.

13. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

j

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Didn't say it was a game, just looks like a cock flop to me tbh. I just don't get the strutting around with a gun carry on.

I'm all down with guns for protection, hunting, target practice/fun but why would anyone show up at a protest/rally with a gun?

To me it looks like they're compensating for a small cock or something?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

15. idk wtf it is except dangerous and i dont condone it at all no matter where in the world it happens. history has proven time immemorial that armed resistance usually does not work out well for anyone. but, these things must pass i reckon.

i'm just going to keep a low profile, talk a little smack around here but otherwise i'm self-quarantined and desire no third party interaction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I think you are baffled because you haven't been exposed to an accurate assessment of what is going on.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Can you provide one?

Explain to me what is the point in the right wingers (seems to be nearly always them) who show up dressed up like toy soldiers and waving AR's etc at protests?

18. Physical borders, armed guards using force, use of currency, racial segregation,...

on both sides of the CHAZ. What a farce

19. Did you watch tiger king yet.

20. The authoritarian communist ideology has been brewing, particularly in colleges/education, indoctrinating the youth and has been spilling out into administrative positions in corporations and schools/colleges. It is a dangerous cult.

Bret Weinstein and Jordan Peterson have been talking about this growing threat for years, and then the cult took aim at them. So I would direct you to Bret Weinsteins podcasts with Heather Heying so you can get a leftist perspective that has been not only sounding the alarm but has been a casualty of this.

It isn't an innocent bunch of kids as you seem to think, it is a brainwashed mob being used for political power. The cancel culture is evidence of their authoritarian beliefs and their inability for there to be dissenting voices.

The extreme right antithesis (thought still authoritarian) are showing up with guns to show there is power against them.this is a very dangerous situation, both are terrifying. The extreme right is not as active, not as big, not as politically or institutionally connected, but they are definitely more armed.

That is the cliff notes from what I have learned.

So we need to understand what this thing actually is in order to proceed with wisdom

There is wealth/opportunity being horded by the elites, our energy should be collectively channeled UP to where the problem really lies, instead people are being divided amongst themselves and the pressure is off of the elites. Your average wealthy, middle class and lower class person is NOT your enemy, they too are subjects of the system, they are unequally harmed but it doesn't mean they are the problem.

I suspect the ridiculous hysteria of COVID was to scapegoat the upcoming financial catastrophe to take the heat off the elites. They know another financial collapse is coming and are probably terrified about another and more intense Occupy Wall Street. Now they have people conditioned to wear masks and accept lockdowns, so their agent provocateurs can subterfuge any legitimate protest with masked assets and break them up. Tons of the law enforcement now have had some experience with their military weaponry and crowd control/protest dispersion.

I hope that last paragraph is wrong but i thought I would throw it out there for people to consider going forward.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2