Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chatroom?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dizzysavage, Mar 18, 2002.

1. yeah, that'll be cool. Mabyee somone should talk to the Operator of the site or something.

2. that would be perfect because u could just pop in to see if someones there in between the forum instead of having to open mirc evertime.....

3. hey, i am not the biggest fan of DAL net so if nobody's around on #grasscity, hop on undernet, i go by _sk3 there, have been for years. i typically hang out in #grasscity until i can't take staring at a blank screen for awhile.
    i warn you tho! i'll talk your ear off if i'm on :) usually saturday/sunday mornings are my wake-n-bake IRC sessions (Pacific Time btw).
    hope to see some of ya 'round!

4. Undernet..... hhmmmmm i must try this undernet........

5. someone help me ive officially lost my mind i now spend my time sitting in the chatroom talkin to myself and making pretty pictures......ya ive lost it......[​IMG]

6. hehe that's ok i've come to join you and we won't have to talk to ourselves anymore :) i was cursing the chanserv for taking my ops earlier "out loud" lol

7. i checked back and vatalocos in but hes not talkin ho well ill wait.....

8. I was in there almost all day and you were the only who came in.

9. i dont know how to register for undernet or find the channels i think ima go bak and look around sum more c ya....