Chat

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackmarrow666, Sep 6, 2014.

1. What to watch when stoned???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Depends...What do you want to be when you grow up?  If you said protector of Earth, I have a solid for you...Check out "I Am Legend" with Will Smith.  No?  You want to be a dragon?  Well then, you should check out "How to Train Your Dragon" although it doesn't work...I should know, my dragon isn't trained for fuckin' anything. :cool:

3. Look in a mirror as you consume drugs and watch your life spiral into a bottomless abyss

Rainbow family :)

4. Why limit yourself to the indoors when stoned?

5. i dont have all the answers.

6. Wow every one else gets decent conversation. I say something and I still managed to attract a load of divz. Yay me

7. whats divz? im intrigued.

the reason you get divz(whatever that is)..is because there are plenty of topics just like this.

8. Shit I'm currently watching:

Trailer Park Boys new season, new movie
    Bojack Horseman
    Brooklyn Nine Nine

9. And what's your point?

10. You can't get a "conversation," out of something that's been played out that much.

Want a decent conversation, start a decent topic.

11. Watch this:

http://youtu.be/LFSRTsLOiv0

Let's try again, shall we?  Fancy yourself a bit of a pilot do ya?  Well, I highly recommend "Aviator" with Leonardo Dicaprio, this true to life tale is about Howard Hughes and his rise through the aviation World...No?  Not feelin' it, eh?  You big on horror?  Have I got a surprise for you, Aliens; bred of the stylistic 80's sci-fi and horror, a fantastic followup to Alien (1979). :cool:

13. You could watch me but only if you pay for a private show.

14. Haha not happening babe

15. Your thread sucks. Maybe if you stick around long enough, you'll discover why.

16. 1410095733027.jpg ...... Not so good of a thread 100G.

17. Wow stones are dicks on hear only wanted a bit of conversation

18. *stoners *here

19. He meant stones hear stuff.You know rocks can hear you talk and are dicks.