Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chat rooms

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChrisWife, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Anyone know of any good chat rooms? I am one of the weird ones who prefer to smoke alone but sometimes I just wanna talk to random people. I mean I love this website but there isn't enough instant gratification for me.

2. you have 19 posts....

try omegle

3. omegle.com LOL... random as hell...

urbanchat.com

yahoo chat rooms?

uhhhhhhh i dunno...

4. lol. see omegle can be amusing.

*note* im not racist in any way towards mexicans or any other race for that matter. just was going with the other person.

5. Stupid chat. Pretend to be a 14 year old girl, and when they ask for pics, say "THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET."

6. or just say you want to meet up and ask them to buy a plane ticket.

7. hahahaha. theres a cool game website called kongregate.com that also has a chatroom. so 2 birds with one stone. i go there for the games not chat = D
    :yay::yay::yay: