Chat Room !!

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Mickey.T, Oct 10, 2001.

1. One thing i must say is wrong with the site is that there is no chat room which makes it hard to get to know everyone better, i think it would be a great way to get people on the site and it will be good fun as well.

:D Mickey.T :D

2. High everyone

Here is a thought for ya all..:D
    I have had a chat room on my site for almost a year now..It's never been used. SJ has done such a superb job at building this site that I thought I would offer my chat room so that every one can talk open chat or private..You can check it out at

http://pub31.bravenet.com/chat/show.php?usernum=2578723163&cpv=1

I would like to see it get used..Let me know what you all think about this..An is this alright with you SJ ??
    You all stay cool now:D:D

3. I jumped into your chatroom but no-one was home. Shame.

Nice site though...

Peace.

4. With the PM on this site i wouldn't use the chat room. My typing is not the best in the world. For me the PM is enough.

SuperJoint might want to add this to the site though.

5. chatrooms.. ehhh, bad idea if you ask me. I mean, if you want a chatroom just start an IRC channel.. otherwise, few website chatrooms have people in them... are fast enough... and VERY few are at all good.

An IRC channle would be the best way, people can just stay in there all day, you can easily log and moderate them too.

-blitz