Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chasing that first high.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jcurtis, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Remember that first time you got really baked? I feel as though I have never been able to achieve that high again. I smoke commonly about every weekend, and rarely during the week. I take tolerance breaks every so often but yet I can never reach that high i was had. I remember that high so vividly. I almost felt drunk. Everything felt weird and I could barely walk. It was great. I even remember staring at a pool toy in the water and transforming its shape in my mind. It was crazy. I always get fairly high when I smoke but I'm always chasing that one high that I can never forget. This sound familiar to any of you guys?

2. A virgin tolerance is a thing to behold. Unless you take a decent tolerance break your just going to be chasing the dragon.

3. I'm on a month tolerance break right now. 1) I want to get mega ripped when i smoke again and 2) I gotta focus on school at the moment. Any suggestions to increase my high when I come back? Think my month of smoking will really help?

4. Eat a mango

5. #5 Johnny Blazed, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    yea i havent gotten anything close to a "virgin tolerance" since i was like 14 and im 25 now lol

honestly tho ive never quit more then lik 3 weeks so who knows what 3 months could do

6. I disagree... I get good and stoned.  It's not H bro.

7. I've hard that before. Does that shit work? I don't understand how it could make a difference. 

8. It worked for me. I forgot what's in the mango that intensifies the high, but if you search the forums, you can find out what it is. I just like blending a mango with orange juice and ice so I get a healthy drink that can help my high. I mean, it probably won't be like your first time, but it's a nice touch.

9. [quote name="jcurtis" post="19127657" timestamp="1386553389"]Remember that first time you got really baked? I feel as though I have never been able to achieve that high again. I smoke commonly about every weekend, and rarely during the week. I take tolerance breaks every so often but yet I can never reach that high i was had. I remember that high so vividly. I almost felt drunk. Everything felt weird and I could barely walk. It was great. I even remember staring at a pool toy in the water and transforming its shape in my mind. It was crazy. I always get fairly high when I smoke but I'm always chasing that one high that I can never forget. This sound familiar to any of you guys?[/quote]I had that same feeling you're talking about where you almost feel drunk and could barely walk without stumbling. I too wish I could have that feeling again hahaha

10. It depends on who you are, The first time I smoked I got destroyed. The high lasted for hours. Now, it doesn't last as long, but I still get just as blazed, if not higher. I just have to smoke a bit more. But not more than 2-3 bowls. And it's going on year 5 in January.

11. I can get that baked if I really want to. The thing that I can't achieve is that same level of euphoria. When I first started smoking, I would become really high, and it would be extremely euphoric. That's just me though...

12. Take a three month t-break ,get some wax ,dab up ,and get "fucked up". This is just my theory.