Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chasing a puppy when high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chronic kingz, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Its fun as hell. Anyone else ever try?

2. I dont have a puppy. :(

I am also not high. :(

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_sfnQDr1-o]‪Baby Monkey (Going Backwards On A Pig) - Parry Gripp‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. My puppy chases me. :( And bites my ankles/new shoes.

5. I love puppies dood.

6. My pup is to lazy to run around, and whenever he does he goes crazy like straight schitzo. to dangerous. Good idea thought.

7. I wish my puppy was lazy... I think he'd play until he died.

8. I just got a jack russell terrier about 3 weeks ago, he's about 11 weeks now. Anyway he's just a ball of energy and just starts running around for minutes not stopping. I'll chase him around, but he's so fast already. He's also an asshole sometimes with his sharp ass puppy teeth.

9. Yeah man I'm going puppy chasing tonight. Should be pretty crazy!

10. Puppes are so cool bro.

11. Lol ive done this several times in the dark. I wasnt playing i was trying to get it back in the damn pen so it didnt run away again

12. Hahahahahahhaahhahaha

13. Yea i wasn't trying to play with him, I had to chase him so he didn't run away.

14. just bought a puppy and im going to the airport to pick it up tomorrow. Literally the cutest dog I have ever seen

15. i got a pit a month ago! she's 4 months and is hyper as hell and gets worse after baths and seeing new people and dogs!! she's a very fun dog!!!

16. Lol this title is funny id k why

17. try watching a cat attack a ping pong ball

18. I wish new puppy breath was canned & sold!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlt0D_xba4]‪K9 Advantix Ain't No Bugs On Me Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

19. i wish i had a puppy.