chase or run from the dragon?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Third Eye, May 28, 2012.

1. so is it better to chase the dragon or run from the dragon? you get closer and closer to the dragon while chasing it but you will never actually catch it.....until you die, and while running from the dragon you are always getting a little bit further away, yet still always running....until you die

2. Don't chase the dragon...ever

3. #3 The Third Eye, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    thats a nice option for sure. assuming you havent already started chasing it.

4. I'm not even sure if we're talking about the same thing right now :cool:

5. Do fuck, what?

6. I can't run from the dragon because that will make me look like an weak warrior with no courage but I wouldn't chase the dragon because unless he's the weak one that doesn't know how to use his wings and fire breath but again there are many types of dragons. Short wing dragons, Long Wing Dragon, Sea Dragons which surrounds castles and fortresses without surrounds an body of water.

7. Is this a metaphor... or are you a junkie?

8. Fuckin' dragon owes me money...I'll get mine, you green bastard, I'll get it.:cool:

9. You are high...Man.:cool:

10. See that's what I'm wonderin..

11. stop discussing that. at the moment this thread is legal.

12. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I can't run from the dragon because that will make me look like an weak warrior with no courage but I wouldn't chase the dragon because unless he's the weak one that doesn't know how to use his wings and fire breath but again there are many types of dragons. Short wing dragons, Long Wing Dragon, Sea Dragons which surrounds castles and fortresses without surrounds an body of water.[/quote]

Hahaha you crazy bastard.

13. My bad man, carry on:smoke:

14. cool man, now back to discussing the dragon :cool:

15. Chase his ass down...When you catch his slimy green ass ask him this; "Where in the fuck is OscarZetaAcosta's money, bitch?!!"

He should remember me.:cool:

16. Run from it, always. It's a fucking dragon, it will kick your ass.

Run from it and possibly get to the point where you find peace in the running.

:) mmmkay?

17. Just say no. BTW Cool av. :wave:

18. I thought this was about those video games,Like Diablo or mineshaft(lmfao),Or dragons dogma......But this is some sort of riddle is it?

19. #20 shaddytheman, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    You can run from the dragon but he can fly, he can create an whir-pool of gusts surrounding your trails, I'm way too into this thread but its fucking random and I'm fucking random hahaha.