Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chart of "addictive" subsances

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Cannabis, Aug 27, 2008.

1. yea and where is crack? also uhhh cocaine and heroin are just like weed so they cant be addictive....;)

2. hehe

Darn I need 5 letters and I can't type hehe.

3. X itself doesnt just kill someone. It CAN but it doesnt. When people die from dropping E its usually because of another deciding factor, MAOI's, SSRI's or just used with a shitload of other stuff.
    Or it can kill someone if they have an issue with a person that has been born with a seratonin problem where if they take E they die.,

But I agree you cannot die from weed and it should be lowered

My main point of this entire thread was to show people that even charts from well known un biased sources can end up being biasd after all. I got the chart off of wikipedia but have seen it in many other places, the chart is biased to people's thoughts.

:hippie: keep tokin:hippie:

4. u get crack from cocaine, hense the name crack cocaine. and its quite a bit stronger than cocaine which is why its so easy to OD on ur first time. adn explaine to me how u think heroin and cocaine are anywhere close to weed.

5. You should read better, are you allergic to winks?
    ;);););)

6. I knew a fella in highschool that seemed addicted. He would only talk about Acid and bitch if he couldn't get any. He'd be tripping as much as he could. Even during class. He was by far one of the craziest people I knew. Not violent but just NUTS. I think he just disappeared one day.

Hell, gasoline can be addictive.

7. I think the University of Delaware was responsible for that chart. For the most part, it's fairly accurate, besides 2 or 3 drugs.

8. Maybe not so good for the nasal cavity....I just don't believe amphetamines reek much havoc on the brain. IMO Tobacco and Cocaine should switch places, AND be lowered on the chart. coke was not even HALF that addicting for me. I don't even know what half of the other substances are LOL...

9. #30 Mattplusness, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
    ecstasy is less dependent than marijuana?
    this is why i don't believe everything i read on the internet
    and look how far to the left tobacco is, it should be at the far right past heroin.

for the people saying you cannot die from weed, that is only short term, ever look inside your piece? or a roach? Imagine all that black shit just inside your lungs, and people say weed isn't harmful ^_^