Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chart Notes?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jayjangle, Aug 4, 2012.

1. On the THCF website for Washington State, it says I need to turn in "chart notes" regarding my condition and health complaints. I don't really know what constitutes a "chart note", and whether or not I should turn in the entire record that was sent to me or if I should take the first few pages of descriptions and send them.

I just got my full medical record from my secondary physician which outlines the health conditions I am seeking MMJ for, but I am not really sure what I should submit. The website asks for "chart records only" without an entire record. Do I just turn in the recent appointment descriptions that are relevant, or more?

Any help on this is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Im also a Washington medical marijuana recommendation. Just bring a couple of chart notes Only relating for your condition.

You only have to tell them what you want. They will not contact your primary doctor or anything. HOPE THAT HELPS:)

3. Recent chart notes are all I brought with me :)

4. Thank you, but my question is what is considered to be chart notes? I have pages and pages of detailed descriptions of my conditions but no itemized lists or anything, if charts even work like that. Thank you!

5. The report of each of your visits...

The paper will just state what your visit was regarding and what they think..

So basically it's a summary of the visit :)

6. Alright, thank you!