Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know much about David Duke but, for example, people always insist Malcolm X was still a good guy despite his racist past.

Symptomatic of modern leftism is this extremely selective tolerance. They are very tolerant of some ideas and groups and very, very intolerant of others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

2. Well Said!

I use to be one of these drones that always believed what the media said was true. I watched Ron Paul got media blackout and started to distrust the media. I began to revisit all the people I was told was evil. I started to think for myself. I started to question everything. The answers shocked me!

Truth doesn't fear investigation. Question everything.

3. Do you honestly think this only a leftist problem?

4. It's certainly a problem that afflicts the modern left much more than the right, yes. Progressives seem to prefer to declare the opposition morally inferior and refuse to even engage with their arguments. If you've heard anything about the whole Google Memo incident, that would be a perfect example.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Is BLM the new favorite scapegoat when you hit a roadblock for defending white supremacy? What people are you on about? Funny, when I see a BLM group there's all types of people involved, colors, gender, race, one thing you noticed about this "protest"(klan rally) they were all white males :laughing: again you'd fit right in, maybe you could have been the "brown" guy David pulls over when he wants to show his "unity of all people".

"David Duke, perhaps America's most well-known racist and anti-Semite, promotes anti-Semitic and white supremacist views as the leader of the white supremacist European American Unity and Rights Organization, as a writer of anti-Semitic tracts, and, in recent years, as an international figure who has promoted his anti-Jewish ideology in Europe and the Middle East, devoting particular attention to Russia and the Ukraine.

Duke has been active in the white supremacy movement for over 40 years. In the last two decades, he has tried to position himself as a new “respectable racist.” He pioneered the now common effort on the far right to camouflage racist ideas in hot-button issues like affirmative action and immigration, successfully appealing to race and class resentments. He was instrumental in the Klan resurgence of the 1970s and was one of the first neo-Nazi and Klan leaders to stop the use of Nazi and Klan regalia and ritual, as well as other traditional displays of race hatred, and to cultivate media attention. Duke continues to write articles and books, to convene conferences, and to speak publicly for the purposes of demonizing Jews and other minorities."

Id really like to see this whole new david who wants the unity of all people? please show me anywhere on the web your former Klan leader speaks about anything accept separating from minorities?

6. This thread is enough proof that the right is just as intolerant to what it does not like. BLM/black people are declared morally inferior as the right paints them out to be looters and protesting for no reason. The right/white people are then thrust into the morally superior and simultaneous victim role. See no further than posts such as "the white man is getting tired" posts that plague every race thread including this one.

But sure, leftists.

• Like Like x 1

7. Semite = "African, Arab, and Hebrews"
    Anti = In opposition or against.

Dr. David Duke constantly speak out about the Semite Genocide that the Zionist do to the Palestinians.

Here's a video of David Duke being interview by a black person:

Look at the top comment it's strange enough Dr. Duke himself thanking his African American Interviewer for a respected dialogue.

Here is a BLM Supporter a Teacher being extremely Racist and support apartheid for a party.

EDIT: I wanted to add this:
    Here's Louis Farrakhan addressing the Zionist Question:

Where's the outrage? How come Dr. Duke is being demonized for having an opinion, yet Minister Farrakhan isn't but the opinon is the same?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. You expect people to see you as a rational person and then you say ludicrous shit like this. BLM has extremists in the group that say crazy things like kill all police and all white people are terrible, etc. But that is by no means the core of the BLM movement or the formal goals stated by any of the organizations behind BLM. They beleive that they are unfairly and disproportionately treated poorly by the police. Whether or not you beleive that premise is true is a seperate discussion. White supremacists beleive that other groups are inherently inferior. The two are not equivalent. The core of the goals of white supremacists is despicable while the core goal of BLM is fairly reasonable although there are crazy unreasonable elements amongst BLM. Tired of these bullshit false equivalencies being thrown around.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tommy is a entertainer for a certain group of very gullible people, he draws racists in with his titles and once they see he's black they flip their shit and can't wait to show the world. When you have to post hand shake videos and Tommy Satire videos to prove your point you're on a losing end in my eyes. Tommy is a troll, and gets zero respect. What makes you think she's apart of BL? Because she says she is? That could be a random black chick. There's no BLM anymore, it's died out, it's become the excuse to combat the real terrorist like Duke, the klan, white nationalist etc. Their open sheet klan rally today should make that clear. Duke is your politically correct racist, hides his racist rhetoric/agenda with occasional "minority meet up".

• Like Like x 1

10. What's the difference between White Supremacy and White Nationalist?

11. That's the kind way of saying it.
    One dumber than the others would be another

12. Are people saying "the white man is getting tired of black people"? Or are they saying "the white man is getting tired of being the default social scapegoat"? I don't think you'll find many people who say "all black people are looters". BLM protests though, they do seem to attract people who burn and loot. BLM protesters have certainly committed far more violence and disruption than white nationalists have in recent years, no question.

BLM openly espouses racist ideology man. It's no secret, you just have to be willing to hold black people to the same standards of what constitutes racism, which many people seem unable to do. Their own founders and leaders openly say racist and violent things both online and in public. Open yours eyes

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Let's be honest, I was always on a losing end in your eyes. LOL

He's not a troll and hold up to his convictions to the point of having to relocate to AZ from Atlanta.

14. White Nationalist != White Supremacist

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Well I would imagine there's a shit load of crossover between the two. White nationalism is largely the idea that we need to preserve white American culture by shutting down immigration because "western" white culture is the best and other cultures are inferior. Generally I would say white nationalism is kind of the political arm of white supremacy which is more ideological in nature. If you beleive that white people and culture are superior the next step is to try and limit the spread of other cultures which is by stopping immigration and stopping interracial relationships. I think there are nationalists who don't beleive in racial supremacy but I would say most racial supremacists beleive in nationalism of some form. Square and rectangle really.

16. Please explain to me what a white nationalist is then. Why add the qualifier of white nationalist why not just be a nationalist if racial supremacy wasn't a component of white nationalism.

17. No it isn't, you're being intellectually dishonest. There is nothing wrong about preserving your culture and people for any race or ethnicity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. This is blatantly inaccurate.

19. It isn't inherently supremacist just like how having black or asian pride isn't inherently supremacist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. This is why I'm inviting you to point me to the "racist posts all day" in a personal message, if you won't link to them right here. This is, after all, the forum where you made your claim about racist memes all day. It seems logical that the claim should be substantiated here as well.

Personally, I don't think these posts exist, and I don't see Gcity condoning any posts that openly advertise KKK, Nazi, or supremacist movements , recruitment or any blatant spam propaganda.
    Any accusation of actual racism should be backed up, and when the accusation is "racist memes all day" , there should be evidence all over the place. As it stands right now, there is none and your statement stands as mere attempted slander.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.