Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes, please do tell, chicken. Also curious how one becomes a race traitor by joining in on police brutality protests. Does the right hate race mixing that much?

2. What is A.B.L.M.?

3. Am right. Brown girls > white girls all day.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. It's not about superior identity, there are some ethnostaters but it's a reaction to 30 years of white guilt, the white privileged stuff and hearing about the age of white men is "over". Nationalist believe everyone is entitled to their homeland and many of them are civic nationalist. Even the ones that aren't civics believe America for Americans, Europe for Europeans, India for Indians, Japan for Japanese, etc.

As for "BLM" you must have never seen any of their melanin tirades.

• Like Like x 3
  5. So you're proud of a history of owning slaves and fighting a war to maintain the right to own other human beings. Seems like a pretty fucked up history to be proud of no? The confederacy doesn't represent a good time in American history. It represents one of our darkest days.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If that was the case they would spend time messaging that way and changing things along those lines. Instead they say things like end immigration and don't replace us. Implying that they don't want immigrants or people of color to replace them. If you don't believe your race is superior why would it matter to you so much what race other Americans are. You can take issue with immigration for economic reasons that are valid and we can have an argument. But the second we start claiming that white culture is so great and needs to preserved over multi racial culture you border on racism. What else would you call it? Why are these snowflakes so offended by interracial marriage and the minority majority country that they feel need to have bullshit like this.

7. Am I not allowed to support a movement against police violence because of my race? Race traitor is such a byllshit loaded term. What does that shit even mean?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Some people aren't so soft they need to sugar coat history. Lee was one of the best generals of his time.

We see what is happening in Europe and consider multiculturalism as a failed social experiment and don't wish for it here. Demographic change is an issue especially when it comes from people praising that white people will be a minority in their own country.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. So you are broadening your scope of perceived "racism" instead of adequately defending your original claim that there are racist memes all day here on Grasscity. Not a winning strategy.

I would ask again that you point out to actual examples of racist posts or memes here on GC, rather than blanket slandering everyone you potentially disagree with as racist without anything to back it up.

I disagree with GC on a couple of issues, but I don't think they would tolerate openly racist posts for racism's sake. Any member on here, for example, openly spamming KKK propaganda, would get shut down very quickly.

So again @daedalux where are these "racist memes all day" and generally racist posts you claim exist on Grasscity?

• Like Like x 1
  10. #90 daedalux, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017

"This represents a turning point for the people of this country. We are determined to take our country back. We are going to fulfill the promises of Donald Trump That's what we believed in - that's why we voted for Donald Trump."

-Dr. David Duke's Charlottesville Address, August 12, 2017​

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Here's a nickel... go buy yourself a clue.

[​IMG]

Go "read" the memes. I have made myself clear to the extent that it is allowed here - which is not very much.

12. I may be misreading this - but it sounds like you might be advocating the view that America is for Americans.

That can't be right, can it?

13. I'm not going to waste my time with you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Because you have already lost.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. What happened to “Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Now it's, "No more immigrants/race mixing because America is becoming less white?" Come on, that's crazy and snowflakey.

16. What are you talking about? You implied someone creates an account @ Grasscity, and then "posts racist memes all day". When I challenged you to point to that, you proudly said it's not just memes but other posts as well. Still, without any pointing to actual posts to back this up. Blanket baseless racist slandering.

upload_2017-8-12_21-51-52.png

upload_2017-8-12_21-53-0.png

So again, @daedalux, if you're going to sling the "racism all day" accusation , back it up or stop shamelessly trying to virtue signal your way to persuasion.
    If you are accusing some member(s) of "racism posting all day". This should be easily provable. Where are these openly racist posts?

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. Is it the "all day" part that you have a problem with?

Because insofar as the racism is concerned I have called out many people for it and got warnings for doing so.

As far as your comment that implies that the only racist memes are those that are literally KKK memes, well, you are wrong.

I am not going to post these racist memes here and call out the individuals that post them because the powers that be seem not to allow it. Why don't you go through the last six months of memes and you will clearly see my commentary.

Odd that you would take such issue with my saying what I did on a thread where members are advocating for Dr. David Duke. You are funny.

As far as your accusations of my "virtue signalling"... very good. I am promoting you in the alt-right ranks - you may now use a fully anime avatar. Here is one for you:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1

18. That's my people!

Funny, all throughout South America and Latin America, people are aware of the Zionist influence and that's what Dr. Duke discusses the majority of the time. However those that control the media tend to control the narrative and foolish people that are incapable of thinking for themselves needs that narrative.

Have you ever listened to Dr. Duke? Read any of his books?

Like I said Hysteria!

19. Dodge more.

You were blanket accusing a member, or members for "posting racist memes all day". Then you doubled down by saying it's not just memes. According to you, people are just posting racist stuff left and right.

Now that I'm calling you out on your ridiculous claim, it's I that "has a problem and need to look through the last six months of memes" ? :rolleyes:

It seems the burden on proof is on the blanket accuser. I'm pretty sure Grasscity would love it if you pointed them to actual posts of racism. You made the claim it is there "all day", but still nothing to back it up.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Source?

I haven't ever heard him say anything of that sort on his radio show, but he does discuss preserving European heritage and if American Indians, Asians, Africans, and etc ... all groups of people welcome the concept of preserving their heritage, but when a white European wants to preserve their heritage itheir racist. That's nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.