Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's absurd!

Let's stay on point, we as members of western society cannot lay false claims on individuals based on someone's feelings or interpretations, but on evidence facts.

Where you're evidence that he's a racist? ....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. The blatant racism being allowed is disgusting, this thread has turned into a race bashing pile of garbage bringing out the hate. Obviously you have a skewed perspective on the world, I'm sure none of you go around saying this IRL, so why think it's ok here? You can always hit that ignore button, but I'll continue to call it like I see it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. im not a racist... i dont per-say hate anyone because of thier race,,,,

i judge a person on the content of his character not the colour of his skin,

but i do state the obvious,,, where some tend to hide thier head in the sand, and stick to the RACE-BAITERS idealoug,

i call it as i see it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Relax and Calm down no need to be so angry. I understand you're passionate about your statements like many people on GC, but manipulating another members is to fit your narrative is unacceptable and highly disgusting.

You're making a claim of racism, Where yours evidence?

Just bc you feel a certain way, does not give you the right to change someone else quotes to have them say things they never did. that's fucking disgusting.

How would you like if someone did that to you? that's an unacceptable and academically dishonest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. thats like immigrants from mexico,, elsalvador.. honduras e.t.c.

should i hate them also,? well i dont i see them coming here to escape the killing,,corruptness of thier towns and gov. they are trying to make a better life for themselves and thier families,,,,

the word there was ESCAPE.... which is exactlly what members of the B.L.M. group should do. if your not finacially good where your at, and violence is run amok.. then leave. go to a better place.. join the military... DO SOMETHING instead of thinking life dealt you a bad hand and you have no control,, to change things,,,

i mean wasnt that OBAMAS slogan,,,hope-and-change,,,,, just who was he talking to.. not me... my destiny is what i create, i dont lay the blame for shortcomings in my life on no-one but me,

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. What makes you think I'm angry? Funny, coming from the guy who thinks any community I'm from is ignorant? Isn't grasscity a community? That's fucking disgusting. Seriously how many times are you going to say that lol. That's exactly what his posts equates to, if you can't see that, not my problem. Shall I remind you of the ignore button again?

7. We're done here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.