Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I asked where you get your news from, not where you don't get it from.

2. More of a question the way i read it.

3. You show me yours and i'll show ya mine LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Exactly. Thanks for trying!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Won't be long now

6. Nice ploy

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. personal attacks? such as what? saying that you share emotionally charged ambiguous articles, which you do? Thats a personal attack? Seriously? I've been called way worse than that on just about every thread I'm involved in. Hell the two I hvae on ignore probably still call me worse every single day. Those are attacks, what I wrote was an observation.
    And where did I say anything about alex jones? You know just as well as everyone else I share articles from everwhere, all sources. Theres a reason for that, btw.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Let's try this again. Please keep the dialogue respectful and enough with the personal attacks. If you can't get along, please give the Ignore Function a try.

All the best,

Chunk

Ignore.PNG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Finally, the truth about welfare - how many Blacks vs. how many whites - The Westside Gazette
    Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8 percent

* Percent of welfare recipients who are Black: 39.8 percent

well i guess it's exactllly 1% and when your talking millions of people that 1% is a lot,

i guess the main question is how many want to get off it. and find a job vs. how many are just content with doing nothing and letting the system take care of them,

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Petition to Label Antifa a Terrorist Organization:
    Sign the Petition

"Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim. ANTIFA have demonstrated time and time again that they're more than willing and able to fill these criteria.

We're asking that the president formally declare ANTIFA a domestic terror organization."

I believe there's also a petition for BLM as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. #231 chicken, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    and why did the B.L.M. group come into existance,? because some of them got shot by the police... well that happens when certain citizens dont abide by the law, is it because of this that we should give them a free pass,? because they are oppressed.... oppurtunity never knocks on thier door,? because the white man is holding them down,? because they were raised in a criminal enviorment? because most households dont have a father figure.? or maybe it's because JESSE JACKSON MALCOM X . louis farrakhan...AL SHARPTON. AND OTHERS give them thier marching orders.

theres a way out for everyone... but most choose to live by the gun. than live by the rule of law.

and in this circumstance what does the white man want ? he just wants to be left alone and his history to remain intact,

believe me i'd really like to unload and let you know what i think.... but i'd be banned and i really like coming on here. im sure those that have some intelligence know exactlly where im coming from. and those same ones know. that to defend the B.L.M. group is a waste of time,

people are going to hate.. it's a inherit human emotion.... when you got black people all thier lives since youth they are taught that everything wrong with thier life is the fault of the white man. and that they should accept no personall responsibility for whats wrong in thier lives or thier community...

and 8 years of OBAMA sure didnt help much

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #232 spliffington, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Okay, I didn't realize I was conversing with a racist. This makes sense now. Never mind, carry on.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. What exactly did he say is racist? or is it your interpretation. bc you disagree?

14. Well, let's see. He harps on about "The white man this and that" uses terms like "some people" when speaking of black people, and insists he wants to say more but fears getting banned for his thoughts on race.

But keep hitting that almighty powerful disagree button.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Exactly, he hasn't said or posted anything racist, these are all your assertions based off your perception. We can't help that you look at the world from a racist perspective. Some of us don't see the world like that, he's posting from his experience and expressing his thoughts. You don't have much to draw those feelings, but you're making an unfounded claim based on your feelings.

those that use feelings are speaking from a position of lack of evidence or facts.

• Like Like x 1
  16. We are now allowed to name call?
    Wow the rules must have changed

17. I'm sure you already reported it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

18. That's fucked up, why are you manipulating someone else words based on your interpretation, he never said that, that's fucking disgusting.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Then what is racism? If it isn't disparaging one race while uplifting another, what is it?

20. That doesn't make somebody racist though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.