Charlottesville

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is true, and sad. As tough as trump stands on many things, he's tiptoed around antifa and other george soros minions. I get why it wasn't brought up yesterday though. Can you imagine what would have been said about him if he stood up there and said antifa was to blame (which is the truth)? If he would have had a speech about the first amendment being equal for all people and ideals, he would have been destroyed even moreso.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

Man, such a stunning quote when you think about all this shit happening right now. Literally trying to erase history because its ugly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Very true and glaringly obvious.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. OK
    I just heard the Man driving the Dodge into the crowd killing one was not a supporter of the KKK or Nazi Party
    and drove his car into his own supporters, is this true?

5. I'll say this, they are ALL being pretty fucking quiet about this guy other than releasing his name. That tells me that you may be correct. I'll keep looking but I hvaen't read anything that tied him to the nazi and supremacy movement. I would imagine that would be plastered all over everywhere just like the blame for the whole thing is right now. The fact that its not tells me that you may well be correct.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Is the implication here that black people receive the most welfare? Because it is false. Do some research instead of just spouting racist rhetoric. It's not hard. But I suppose it's important to believe in lies to take such a superior stance.

• Like Like x 2
  7. this is very similar to all the articles I've read on it...except it does state the obvious for anyone who saw the footage. The "anti-rioters" the fucking antifa assholes throwing a rock through the guys window.

Charlottesville violence: woman killed and 19 hurt | Daily Mail Online

Witnesses said moments before the car plowed into the crowd, a counter-protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and two cars in its way.

8. So maybe this series of events led to the horrible accident
    And not an act of terrorism
    I'm sure this will be the case if they find the young man responsible not to be a Trump or Nazi sympathizer

9. nah see another ambiguous article/story. Read closely.

A man who appeared to be marching Saturday with a group of self-proclaimed fascists and had, a day earlier, texted his mother to say he had dropped off his cat for her to watch, is accused of killing a woman and injuring multiple others by driving his car into a crowd of marchers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I've been wondering how we haven't heard much, much more about the driver.

Considering the levels of media frenzy and exposure this is getting, I'd expect him to be @ Dylann Roof notoriety level already, if he's part of the right wingers during those protests.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. that was the first thing I noticed when I saw the video the first time. You can clearly see a large object thrown at the car. I just think its very strange how quiet the media has been about this guy, no doubt.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Every article I have come across has called him a supporter, but I don't care to argue this trivial tidbit with you. At least he's being charged.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Because The News told me so............................................
    LOL
    How silly of me

14. The News is trying to stir as much shit up as they can
    It makes them Money

15. And where does your information come from, Stiggy?

16. so share something then, with proof. you like sharing these emotionally charged ambiguous articles a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Not from a weed website

18. This coming from an Alex Jones disciple is rich. Sad you have to resort to personal attacks like you always do.

19. Must be too many to quote Maybe

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.